PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT BGC 2021 Pre-Draft/Patriot-Type Prospect(s) thread

I have no idea why he's not way up the rankings. Draft people guilty of too much groupthink? I only started watching him recently, and I see a future starter with some serious promise. Add him to the PTP list?
You should. Forsythe is a beast.

if we could land stone forsythe, divine deablo and then next year spencer rattler, we'd have the makings of a team from every 1980's football movie.......we'd need a offensive lineman who showers in his cowboy hat and a foreign kicker, still, but.....

I have no idea why he's not way up the rankings. Draft people guilty of too much groupthink? I only started watching him recently, and I see a future starter with some serious promise. Add him to the PTP list?
Yea I'm overhauling it this weekend while I have off. Was actually talking about him to @midwestpatsfan a few weeks ago. He really likes him as well. He'll be on there.

Could use ... Good luck throwing 2hi looks at us. We're owning the MOF, short/intermediate game. Only so many targets to go around. Get someone like Atwell, who can stretch the defense vertically and horizontally. Seriously, good luck to S & LB in C2 covering the seam, deep in those looks vs our potential offense ... Especially since someone like Atwell will be an afterthought to DC.
QB excluding or another convo. This offense is very close to be great.

All the negative talk but what happens if the OL stay healthy & Cam being his streaky self. Has a 2/1 passing TD/INT & 7-10 rushing TD?

Anyway go get an Atwell, one of the Moore's, Waddle ... Guys that can make a big impact with 50 rec. Perfect fit considering their skill set & what we have. It's a big need, we could use some legit speed on offense. I think we could use 46 & 4th to get him without touching 15.

Wilson is gone to NYJ. The draft starts at pick #3.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back