PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BGC 2021 IOL/PTP Thread

Is it just me or is Creed Humphrey the perfect Patriot. Two year team captain, signal caller on the OL, wrestler, excellent size and outstanding measured athleticism and comes from a big school (not a necessity but BB does seem to like big school, big conference guys ie Michigan, Bama, LSU, Oklahoma, Ohio State etc).

My only caveat is that his value might be a bit rich for an interior lineman as he seems to be considered a mid 2nd rounder. Also, that’s the ‘waste a pick on a DB slot’.

Is it just me or is Creed Humphrey the perfect Patriot. Two year team captain, signal caller on the OL, wrestler, excellent size and outstanding measured athleticism and comes from a big school (not a necessity but BB does seem to like big school, big conference guys ie Michigan, Bama, LSU, Oklahoma, Ohio State etc).

My only caveat is that his value might be a bit rich for an interior lineman as he seems to be considered a mid 2nd rounder. Also, that’s the ‘waste a pick on a DB slot’.
Absolutely CH is a stout C and could Start immediately i think. Clear fit if we want a Power scheme. Exciting combo blocks with onwenu potential LG but can hold his own against bIG DT. I would be thrilled if we Land him with our second rd pick. Top 3 O Line possible with wynn onwenu CH mason brown and Herrin with KaKarras solid BU

Great news: d brown of Alabama weighed 345 pounds at the Alabama pro day!
We need to draft this giant kid. Monster road grader. Never gave up a sack at Alabama,

picture an offensive line as follows:

LT - t brown
LG - D brown
C - Andrews
RG - mason
RT - onwenu

backups - wynn, karras and herron

Harris goes for 2,000 yards behind these monsters.

ps: newton still sucks behind these monsters.

Not sure where or exactly what Bill would do with him but I'll put it here. Wouldn't mind seeing him in Ricard role from Balt. FB/TE/OL.
"Career Overview: Fourth-year player who has appeared in all 37 games (eight starts) as a tight end/fullback since 2016 ... Went both ways in 2019, seeing action in seven games at defensive tackle ... Core special teams player … Has carried the ball 28 times for 65 yards (2.3 avg.) and three touchdowns ... Defensively, has nine tackles, including one for a loss, in 76 snaps ... Returned three kickoffs in his career for 44 yards (14.7 avg.) ... Three letters".

Syracuse's Chris Elmore is one of a kind

Ben Mason >>> Elmore.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back