PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ben Roethlisberger asks Brady for some memorabilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love that everybody, truly not swayed by corruption and jealousy, appreciate TB. Especially after knowing he was REALLY railroaded. For instance, even some posters on the Bills forums are admitting they don't like TB, per se, but they realize they are living in the era and witnessing the GOAT. These players don't come around too often. We are ALL living it. History!!! Your grand kids will talk about it. :eek::D

Last edited:
Where's the link to the video, would like to send it to my buddy who's a Pit fan.

Brady trying to bribe opposing QB. Lifetime suspension!

According to the Wells Report and the league, the only reason a player would offer memorabilia to someone else would be to buy their silence about an illegal act. Roethlisberger says he's "hurt," even goes through the charade of having knee surgery, sits out the game and gets a free, authentic jersey out of it.

According to the Wells Report and the league, the only reason a player would offer memorabilia to someone else would be to buy their silence about an illegal act. Roethlisberger says he's "hurt," even goes through the charade of having knee surgery, sits out the game and gets a free, authentic jersey out of it.

Cheatriots being cheatriots. Probably just following Belicheat's instructions. ;)

Last edited:
I suppose it would've been nice for Brady to reciprocate the request:

Tom: "Sure Ben, I'll get you one after the game. And, uh, I'd, uh, like to get one of yours too."

So it's more probable than not that Blount & Bell jointly own a string of crack houses?

I just love that everybody, truly not swayed by corruption and jealousy, appreciate TB. Especially after knowing he was REALLY railroaded. For instance, even some posters on the Bills forums are admitting they don't like TB, per se, but they realize they are living in the era and witnessing the GOAT. These players don't come around too often. We are ALL living it. History!!! Your grand kids will talk about it. :eek::D
Your families will be honored, your children will be honored....win on three....1, 2, 3 WIN!

Really wish Ben wasn't a piece of **** so I could like him. Nice gesture though, none the less.

I suppose it would've been nice for Brady to reciprocate the request:

Tom: "Sure Ben, I'll get you one after the game. And, uh, I'd, uh, like to get one of yours too."
If Tom actually said that media would have spun it in ways we cannot imagine, starting with "Ben is a class act. Tom didn't ask for Ben's jersey until Ben brought up the idea." :D

They don't give a s**t that Ben is not even playing the game. :rolleyes:

Nonsense aside, I like what Ben did. Never liked him but being a 2 time SB champion, he put his ego aside and asked for Tom's Jersey. :cool:

Last edited:
Way cool seeing that stuff, thank you for sharing

Uh oh, so this must mean that Brady's inducing him to perform some illegal service. That's the bulletproof logic used by the NFL, anyway... I wonder what it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back