PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick criticism mega-thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got ourselves a good Ole fashioned standoff folks

Show Down Clint Eastwood GIF
1614634884521.gif

You didn't answer my question. I suspect because you don't have one.
I told you weeks ago.

You have no genuinely positive motivation to be here.

You are not a Patriots fan. You support the Bucs.

You are a Tom Brady fan. Tom no longer plays for the team.

You showed up once Tom was gone.

You think BB is trash.

Every single post you have authored states this.

Go back to Pewter Plank, ChiefsPlanet or whatever team's board you used to frequent because you sure as hell are not a Pats Fan.

Last edited:
Saying that he has a sub-.500 record without Brady is not implying he’s a bum, dude. That’s just stating the obvious. Meanwhile, back on planet Earth...

Except I've seen you bring this up randomly, not even in response to another poster. So you are trolling.

Except I've seen you bring this up randomly, not even in response to another poster. So you are trolling.
You are trolling good sir.

You can't deal with the fact Bill is a sub 0.500 coach without Brady. Deal with it buddy.

You are trolling good sir.

You can't deal with the fact Bill is a sub 0.500 coach without Brady. Deal with it buddy.

i feel sorry for you and the other Bradyites. they’ll be a huge void in your lives once Brady retires. your reason for being will be gone.

You have no genuinely positive motivation to be here.
Positive motivation? You're not exactly the forum's beacon of joy.

You are not a Patriots fan. You support the Bucs.
False. True.

You are a Tom Brady fan. Tom no longer plays for the team.
True, as are most people here. Irrelevant to the former.

You show up once Tom is gone.
Inaccurate. Brady was 'gone' when the two sides agreed to the no franchise clause. He was formally gone on March 17, 2020. I "showed up" after the Patriots were effectively eliminated from the postseason (which also could have been March 17, 2020). It's not your style, you know, making an effort, but it's pretty easy to sort out when someone actually signed up.

You think BB is trash. Every single post you have authored states this.
Hyperbole.

Go back to Pewter Plank, ChiefsPlanet or whatever team's board you used to frequent
But you're not there. I'd have no one to school me on genuineness and forum etiquette.

Last edited:
I "showed up" after the Patriots were effectively eliminated from the postseason (which also could have been March 17, 2020).

Thank you for confirming. At least you are honest.

BIt's not your style, you know, making an effort, but it's pretty easy to sort out when someone actually signed up.
Apparently reading comprehension is not a strong suit of yours. I said "showed up". Anyone can sign up. Christ people signed up in 2007 and have 4 posts.

You "showed up" when the team lost and Brady was gone.

Quite telling...

i feel sorry for you and the other Bradyites. they’ll be a huge void in your lives once Brady retires. your reason for being will be gone.
Who's the troll? You're a fan of the Washington Nationals and Capitals instead of Sox and B's.

You go out of your way to demean, ridicule, and besmirch the greatest player in Patriots history, while carrying his name on the forum.

Give me a break Timmy (a.k.a. TrollingBadly12, thanks 203). You already bent the knee and kissed TFB's ring, now you're trying to crawl your way into Team Bill. You're a joke. LMAO

Thank you for confirming. At least you are honest.

Apparently reading comprehension is not a strong suit of yours. I said "showed up". Anyone can sign up. Christ people signed up in 2007 and have 4 posts.

You "showed up" when the team lost and Brady was gone.

Quite telling...
Are you really that narrow-minded? That's a serious question. What difference does it make when someone "showed up", or signed up, or popped in for an occasional post? So you've chosen to "interact [uninterrupted] for 15 years with hundreds of posters" on this forum... that somehow validates your opinion over someone who "showed up" when they felt they had something to say? That's pretty weak on your part.

Had I shown up in August with my predictions of Buffalo winning the division and the Patriots not making the playoffs, you just would have cried about it then.

Had I shown up in November after the Patriots somehow managed to lose 3 games in a row where the opposing quarterbacks combined for 0 touchdowns and 5 turnovers because Belichick opted for a bum over the GOAT, just more crying from you.

Had I shown up in December after the Patriots were effectively eliminated from the postseason while Brady was rallying his new team toward a postseason run, well, you would have cried about that, because that's what happened.

So now you're "trying to run me off the board!" Like that would have some meaning for you, which is odd. Can't handle a difference of opinion? What is it? 'Can't be a Patriots fan unless you agree Belichick is a wizard who molded Brady from clay.' On some crusade to rid the board of all the 'Bradyites'? ....

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb, the leopard shall lie down with the goat.

Go kiss BB's ass mate. You are a joke. Brady is a winner, with or without BB, as he PROVED this season.

BB can't win **** without Brady. Look at his record. Almost 9 seasons is a small sample, right?

Are you really that narrow-minded? That's a serious question. What difference does it make when someone "showed up", or signed up, or popped in for an occasional post? So you've chosen to "interact [uninterrupted] for 15 years with hundreds of posters" on this forum... that somehow validates your opinion over someone who "showed up" when they felt they had something to say? That's pretty weak on your part.

Had I shown up in August with my predictions of Buffalo winning the division and the Patriots not making the playoffs, you just would have cried about it then.

Had I shown up in November after the Patriots somehow managed to lose 3 games in a row where the opposing quarterbacks combined for 0 touchdowns and 5 turnovers because Belichick opted for a bum over the GOAT, just more crying from you.

Had I shown up in December after the Patriots were effectively eliminated from the postseason while Brady was rallying his new team toward a postseason run, well, you would have cried about that, because that's what happened.

So now you're "trying to run me off the board!" Like that would have some meaning for you, which is odd. Can't handle a difference of opinion? What is it? 'Can't be a Patriots fan unless you agree Belichick is a wizard who molded Brady from clay.' On some crusade to rid the board of all the 'Bradyites'? ....

If you don't agree with the guy, he call you an idiot, say you don't have reading comprehension skills or whatever.

Let him lick BB's balls.

Yeah. It’s usually in response to your idiotic trolling about Brady. Hilarious that you can’t counter past posts where I called BB the GOAT HC (and not a bum), so you cry “trolling!” Normally, someone who just got smoked that badly would just call it a day and bow out. Not you, though. You’re going for max embarrassment.

Those takes on Brady were absolute fire last year, though. You are a beacon of football knowledge. A real crown jewel for this message board. Everyone should look to your takes like a lost traveler looking toward the North Star. Except, instead of those takes lighting the right path, they should err on the opposite side, and they’ll usually come out right.

Last edited:
Is someone going for "Who Wants To Be A Tebow Fan?" in this thread? I swear I see SportsBlobBrandy, Remarker and Theocles (or whatever that guy's greek handle was) raisng hell once again...only this time it's Brady instead of Tebow. Sometimes when things change they remain the same.

Drama Queen GIF by memecandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back