PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick criticism mega-thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gronk said that. I don't give a **** about your opinion. Garbage my ass, Gronk said.
Well, I see I touched a nerve.

It's not an opinion, Camille.

Gronk wanted to get paid- again.

Bill is a sub .500 coach without the GOAT. FACT. Until that changes, "it is what it is".
Yes, it is a fact, and BB lovers can twist the narrative all they want, until he becomes a winner HC and wins a SB without Brady, he can kiss my ass.

Well, I see I touched a nerve.

It's not an opinion, Camille.

Gronk wanted to get paid- again.
You touched another thing haha

Its Gronk's opinion and I don't give a **** about your opinion.

Gronk said this year's environment was a lot better, he could be himself.
Go search and see for yourself, Camille.

NEP were nothing before and after Brady.

And now, BB can stay his sub 0.500 track, as the loser he is without Brady.
I wouldn't say nothing.

They had a 25 years before Belichick, the Patriots only had 7 losing seasons. That's not bad.

Belichick is the greatest winner in the history of the sport, by the way; everyone knows that.

But hey, I'm talking to a guy who thinks Michael Jordan couldn't win one if not for Phil Jackson.

Sure, I'll give him credit for guessing right. However, my point still stands that the player still has to make the play and it was a major risk on his part when his D's had collapsed two previous times.
I'm not understanding why we need to establish a Mason-Dixon line here.

Through film study, preparation, planning and play-calling, coaches put players in a position to succeed.

On that night. In that 4th quarter. On that play the coaching staff had confidence Malcolm would do his job.

He did.

Thats it.

Sure, I'll give him credit for guessing right. However, my point still stands that the player still has to make the play and it was a major risk on his part when his D's had collapsed two previous times.

Would Bill be a "genius" had Butler whiffed on the ball and the Seahawks scored? That was my point about Marty, he prepared his team, they didn't listen but Marty gets blamed.
Oh, just a guess then. The fact that he prepared for the play to come was just a guess too!

Kraft treated Brady like a son. Let's not revise history. I am sure Kraft would have done whatever he could to keep Brady. I think once Brady voided his contract, he had no intention of coming back.
Hello! Kraft owns the team. If Brady wanted to stay, which he did, and Kraft did whatever he could to keep him, then the Patriots would have won the division for the 18th time in 19 seasons. Brady didn't void his contract either... what kind of a buffoonery comment is that?

It is two in three years. But the Redskins won two Super Bowls in I think four years two different QBs as game managers (Doug Williams and Mark Rypien).

Manning was better than Brady in 2001 and 2003. Favre was better too. Kurt Warner. Rich Gannon. There is four.
Holy sh*t man, Mark Rypien? What are we doing here?

Did you read the criteria? I ask for any other quarterback in the history of the league who was a game manager yet won multiple Super Bowls and you give me Mark Rypien. A slob. Firstly, he won 1 Super Bowl, so you couldn't even get the multiple right. Secondly, he had more postseason turnovers than touchdowns. Brady had one less postseason win this year (4) alone then Rypien had in his entire career (5).

Doug Williams made for a nice episode of A Football Life but again he won 1 Super Bowl, where he had one magical quarter, otherwise he had a forgettable career and a postseason passer rating of 53.6, which is atrocious.

To your other points (regarding 2001-2003)...

Peyton Manning wasn't good in 2001, or really 2002, unless you think a quarterback can have a good season with 21 turnovers. He was co-MVP in 2003 but he ended Indy's season with 4 picks in the AFCCG. He was not better than Brady 2001-2003.

Brett Favre was a turnover machine most of his career. 2001-2003 he had 75 turnovers (in 53 games). I know that sounds made up but look it up, he actually did that. He was 2-3 in the postseasons with 11 turnovers (including a record 6 INT's in one game). So we can knock him off the list.

Kurt Warner had only 7 starts in 2002 and 2003 combined... he was 0-7 with 4 TD's and 12 INT's. Do I need to say anything else?

Rich Gannon 2001-2003 lost to Brady in a playoff game (2001) and set a Super Bowl record with 5 INT's (2002). He missed half of the 2003 season with a shoulder injury and wasn't any good in the games he played.

You failed.

Defense almost gave the game.
Butler made a HUGE play. He was trained, yes. He was prepared, yes. But he executed the play.

Yes, it is indeed a bad faith conversation.

BB cost us that SB 52. Even Eagles' coaches stated they couldn't believe.
He cost us one SB and won 6 of them. And what can't be accounted for is all the players who stayed in line and kept their eyes on the rize because they knew Belichick would not put up with their BS. Heck, even Brady cost us a Super Bowl. And he's still the greatest of all time.

Oh, just a guess then. The fact that he prepared for the play to come was just a guess too!
I don't think it would be a good look if Bill knew what the play was.

I wouldn't say nothing.

They had a 25 years before Belichick, the Patriots only had 7 losing seasons. That's not bad.

Belichick is the greatest winner in the history of the sport, by the way; everyone knows that.

But hey, I'm talking to a guy who thinks Michael Jordan couldn't win one if not for Phil Jackson.
Yes, NEP had ZERO rings before Brady.

And guess what?
It is hard to win without a very good QB.
Let's see how many years the drought will be.

You guys were so used to winning... you forgot how valuable Brady was to everything.
But you will remember.
Because NEP won't win **** in the near future.

Brady is the greatest winner buddy, don't bring that 2 DC rings, please.

I never talked that, you are twisting because you lost. I said Phil is greater than Jordan.
He could've won without Phil, but he did not.
He player for another franchise, another coach, and he did not win.
Phil won 5 more rings as a Head Coach. So he is greater for me personally.
And MJ is top 2 for me all time. It's a very good place.

And I am talking to a moron who thinks BB is greater than Brady. Go sleep.

I don't think it would be a good look if Bill knew what the play was.
Why not? He studied film and saw they went to this play on the goal line. He saw it coming.

He cost us one SB and won 6 of them. And what can't be accounted for is all the players who stayed in line and kept their eyes on the rize because they knew Belichick would not put up with their BS. Heck, even Brady cost us a Super Bowl. And he's still the greatest of all time.
Won 6? Hahahaha
BB won the Atlanta SB, 28-3?

Ok then, it is really a bad faith conversation. Go kiss Bill's ass.

You touched another thing haha

Its Gronk's opinion and I don't give a **** about your opinion.

Gronk said this year's environment was a lot better, he could be himself.
Go search and see for yourself, Camille.

That's twice you've said you don't care about my opinion but you continue to reply because i'm calling out Gronk for being a businessman.

You've stated multiple times said you have a right to your opinion but clearly have little tolerance for others who have the same.

I'm expecting you don't reply because if you do, that means you care about my opinion....or you are just a punk-ass trying to start ****. You might even be drunk which gives you a pass for today.

Go ahead and reply. It'll prove 1 of 3 things.

Yes, NEP had ZERO rings before Brady.

And guess what?
It is hard to win without a very good QB.
Let's see how many years the drought will be.

You guys were so used to winning... you forgot how valuable Brady was to everything.
But you will remember.
Because NEP won't win **** in the near future.

Brady is the greatest winner buddy, don't bring that 2 DC rings, please.

I never talked that, you are twisting because you lost. I said Phil is greater than Jordan.
He could've won without Phil, but he did not.
He player for another franchise, another coach, and he did not win.
Phil won 5 more rings as a Head Coach. So he is greater for me personally.
And MJ is top 2 for me all time. It's a very good place.

And I am talking to a moron who thinks BB is greater than Brady. Go sleep.
So you agree with me, Jordan could have won without Phil just like Belichick could have won without Brady.

I've never seen a poster cry so much about a player's hurt feelings.

These guys are making millions.

But he's worried about how they cry.

So you agree with me, Jordan could have won without Phil just like Belichick could have won without Brady.
But he did not.
And Brady won without him, after being dumped.

As long BB stays ringless after dumping the GOAT, he will get the heat.

I've never seen a poster cry so much about a player's hurt feelings.

These guys are making millions.

But he's worried about how they cry.
I've never seen a poster cry so much about a HC's feelings.

I can do this all night long, am I right?

But he did not.
And Brady won without him, after being dumped.

As long BB stays ringless after dumping the GOAT, he will get the heat.
You just wrote Jordan could have won.

That's what I said, Jordan could have won, Belichick could have won.

We agree.

Kraft treated Brady like a son. Let's not revise history. I am sure Kraft would have done whatever he could to keep Brady. I think once Brady voided his contract, he had no intention of coming back.

lkrwtf.gif

I've never seen a poster cry so much about a HC's feelings.

I can do this all night long, am I right?
Belichick's hurt feelings? What are you talking about? I've never seen Belichick cry. I've seen plenty of players cry. But never Belichick. The guy doesn't seem to have feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes