PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB Breaks down Denver ST plays on Film

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsfan13

Hall of Fame Poster
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't see this posted. BB breaks down some of the big ST plays from the Bronco's game.

Highlights how the plays developed , how Denver played them and keys Patriots who made each play successful.

Great stuff as one would expect, ENJOY!

Takeaways: good play from and against the 3 and 4 on kickoffs. Excellent seal on the Lewis TD return - 7 (!) good blocks.

On the punt block 8 men couldn’t block 6 rushers.

BB doesn’t say it but Denver’s ST play was undisciplined and poor.

Denver's ST coach should be furiously taking notes. I can't believe he still has a job.

As a fan, kick returns look like chaos but when you see Belichick break it down by player responsibility, it suddenly makes sense and even I can see that it's not chaos but a well executed play by design.

As a fan, kick returns look like chaos but when you see Belichick break it down by player responsibility, it suddenly makes sense and even I can see that it's not chaos but a well executed play by design.
I know a coach who attended a conference where BB spent an hour going over kick off coverage scheme.
They said it made them understand his defensive concepts because unlike any other coach he sees the entire field in every thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes