PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Barstool Sports Talk Show on ESPN cancelled after just 1 episode

ESPN needs to simplify its cable presence:
ESPN for Bros
ESPN for Hoes
One channel is all male in staffing and covers male sports only
The other: all female covering women sports
And knowing Disney, they may want to use ESPN 3 to cover the other 26 gender classifications and their sports
Eliminate the noise, and the PC bull ****....get back to sports

Last edited:
ESPN needs to simplify its cable presence:
ESPN for Bros
ESPN for Hoes
One channel is all male in staffing and covers male sports only
The other: all female covering women sports
And knowing Disney, they may want to use ESPN 3 to cover the other 26 gender classifications and their sports
Eliminate the noise, and the PC bull ****....get back to sports

or, and this might be a crazy suggestion, people could stop being ****heads.

I really do not care for either organization, although I do find PFT Commenter to be pretty funny on Twitter. ESPN comes off as looking pretty stupid here, because not predicting a backlash is hard to understand. It rings a little of hiring Rush Limbaugh and then firing him for doing exactly what he does. If you are not truly comfortable with the on-air talent you are hiring, you should not hire them.

They were very outspoken in their criticism of ESPN having a show that featured Barstool Sports due to Barstool Sports' treatment of women in the past.
It's been awhile since I checked them out; but when has Barstool mistreated women?

It's been awhile since I checked them out; but when has Barstool mistreated women?
I don't follow barstool so I have no idea.... I was just stating what the complaint was.

Welcome to today's U.S.A., where traditions are evil, everything is bad, and everyone's a victim.
You would know a lot about playing the victim. Don't you get bored of whining about how everyone else is so sensitive to everything?

Barstool is such a **** website, their content is bad and then they post pin up girls and articles about drinking to try and appear edgy. But apparently a lot of the people on this site are fans of that level of journalism, you should all check out their article rating the hotness of female sexual predators.

Basically, it comes down to anyone, in any kind of entertainment, political, high level, successful position, is either "potentially" guilty, or accused of wrong doing.

Awesome!

It's just too easy for people to use the "PC" route to discredit or ruin another reputation out of revenge or jealousy .

I don't know the facts of this issue, but it's looks hypocritical on the surface

You call it "political correctness", I call it "being a decent, respectful person".

Right...your paragon of decent and respectful...

jemele-hill-twitter-1.png

her complete and utter ignorance to her OWN hypocrisy is the FACT that Curt Schilling was immediately fired for 1/1000th the sectarian position that she has continually been allowed to vomit forth into mainstream media. I believe she's either a diagnosed or undiagnosed hysteric...either way, she should have been fired and that show canceled after a few weeks of the dreck being produced.

sorta like a Manchurian candidate, eh?

of course Jesmelle the ****in' crack crazed mongoloid is a real fountain of 3rd grade level "hood knowledge" and therefore should be a NATIONAL ****IN" SPORTS PRESENCE...is that about right?

Joker I'm most often with you but this post is bad. You're even mixing up your tropes, and you're arguing against the wind. Nobody else is even talking about Ms. Hill.

Joker I'm most often with you but this post is bad. You're even mixing up your tropes, and you're arguing against the wind. Nobody else is even talking about Ms. Hill.

Yes, I understand and agree completely. She really annoys the shyt out of me and that makes me petty and venal. Her "partner" aggravates me even more with his passive aggressive backing of her antics. I'll shut about this until it rears its ugly head again.

Ahh I'm so torn on this one like I hate both of em

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back