PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

B.G.C. 2019 NFL Draft/Patriot-Type Players Thread

Like I said in my notes he's a Swiss army guy. Comes down hill in a hurry & hard. Explosive lateral ability. He's small so when someone gets hands on him it's tough but man there's potential there.

Last edited:
Ben Burr-Kirvin was all over the place. Play matched stats. 20 tackles, 2 FF I believe.

Ugo Amadi is another guy to watch..big time leader. Former CB

Last edited:
Josh Allen would look great here. So smooth in space, but big enough to play DE when needed. I'm excited to watch him all year.

Last edited:
@BaconGrundleCandy

What sources you using this year? I normally use Draft Breakdown but it’s no more anymore!

@BaconGrundleCandy

What sources you using this year? I normally use Draft Breakdown but it’s no more anymore!

YouTube. CaddytotheLama is another guy that does cuts. Charlie. You'll be able to sift through it. It's out there.
Also don't forget you can watch other players on the team for "Player X" cuts. I was watching a LB last night on a DE's clips.

Bama

Tua has some serious mechanics. Definitely has that Hawaiian strength. It's beautiful to watch. He generates everything from his lower half/core. You can it in an almost flawless weight transfer. It's so pretty. He's incredible to watch.

1st play was with a perfect microcosm of what you're going up against in Alabama. Esp the last few years. Dominant Pressure up the middle, this year courtesy of Davis and in this play Williams who just killed his man with a beautiful swim move. Slow that Play Down and you'll see him find and not his man's hands down to set himself up for the swim just a great move. Again though this is what you're going up against when he talked about Alabama incredible pass rush up the middle and off the edge but also an offense that's incredibly explosive and can weigh you down at the same time with Harris & Company. Williams was great in this game.

I thought Irv Smith really showcase what he could do with the next level as kind of a tight end Flex option. Harris really improved his stock in my opinion show some great balance on that run on the sidelines where he almost got his lower half almost taken out from him. He don't he doesn't have that Breakaway speed but he definitely has that speed to pick up chunks in gas you 40 50 yards. Dude has great vision. He's so under rated.

Surtain play his int perfectly very nice Trail technique opened up at the right time and turned on the Jets to get the pic beautiful play

Have to say there were a few times I was really impressed with Mond in the way he worked in manipulated the pocket. Davis and Williams we're really cutting through that line, the o-line did a very nice job at times but I thought Mond made more than a few plays just working that pocket

I have Davis and q Williams in my top 5 defensive tackles.

Unless Lawrence from Clemson is still on the board when we are up in the first round, Davis has to be our first round pick this year.

6 foot 7 and over 300 pounds, Davis can play inside or outside. Pure beast who commands double coverage. Violent hands but can still 2 gap. He needs work on anchoring, but on third down we can just cut him lose to go get qbs.

Love the way his hips open up & help him take the corner. Polite has some burst as well. Zuniga is another guy to check out

Josn Allen had another huge day. Edwards TE, Snell RB, & Baity CB are all worth checking out

I remember this very play from last week from my notes. It's Calvin Taylor coming up the middle

Bobby Okereke had another vg day.

Montez Sweat

Joe Giles Harris

Troy Dye

Antoine Wesley

Antonio Gandy Golden

Denzel Mims had a nice grab & few plays

JJAW is a monster

I believe J Love has 30+ PBU after tonight.

Ugo Amadi is def a guy to watch. Leader. Playmaker. Versatile playing background

Jerry Tillery is a savage. Dude has been killing it all year. Def helps having help but his handwork & striking ability has improved.

Drue Tranquill is another name to know.

T Coney & D Hayes

Jerry Tillery is a savage. Dude has been killing it all year. Def helps having help but his handwork & striking ability has improved.

I had hoped he'd stay under the radar. Thought we could maybe take him with the bonus 2nd rounder or something. The stats he has put up so far will earn him first round hype, though. As long as he continues to produce, and tests reasonably well at the Combine, he's making a big push to be considered just as good as the Clemson and Alabama players. Good for him.

Jerry Tillery

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back