PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arguing with some Ravens Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from the other Ravens fan forum but it gave me a bit of a chuckle. :)

CIrzgUbVEAA8sgi.jpg:large
Must have been posted by a closet Pats fan, as those statements all look true to me.

You should ask them how they feel about the fact that their defense has been unable to hold the Patriots under 30 points since Lewis and Reed hung them up. Then copy and paste a pic of Brady hoisting the Lombardi.

I have lurked a lot of football boards and the Ravens are the worst IMO. Why?

2 months before they let you post freely - AKA these fans are so freaking over sensitive to anything that does not fit their narrative. They make it hard for other fan bases to integrate in. The OP mentions this. No other fan site pulls that crap that I have been too.

All fan bases are guilty of double standards but Raven fans are the worse. They have murders (or accomlices) and scum bags on their team. They had people that roided big time and still do but then they go into "they mad cause we ball so hard!" If any other team has character issues or has complaints about cheating they wine so much about it particularly the Patriots.

Example: Lewis maybe kills someone - Can't prove it! He didn't do it! He is a great man!
Hernandez Kills someone - LOL typical Patriots. What a "classy" Organization. Patriots Way = Murder

Their team maybe cheats - They mad cause we ball so hard!
Other team maybe cheats - Cheaters! Take their ring! Asterisk!

There team wins - LOL they crying cause we ball so hard!
Other team wins - Cheating, Refs, Fluke!

Also the fan base as a whole on that site is just not very informed compared to how fanatical they are. They are clearly passionate fans but there are less savvy fans there IMO then other places with big fans. That could just be my personal experience though as that is something you need to look closely for.

Also it is amazing just how in general unclassy they are in victory or defeat.

Now I am not trying to speak for all Ravens fans. I am talking about the % that are like this compared to the rest of the fan base. I think their % of these kinds of fans are higher than others.

2nd worst is probably Seattle.

There seems to be a correlation between "we hard knock" teams and bad fan bases. That culture kinda creeps into how the fans act.

However teams like the 49ers have that same kind of team culture and their fans are pretty good actually.

This is from the other Ravens fan forum but it gave me a bit of a chuckle. :)

CIrzgUbVEAA8sgi.jpg:large
Official Dictionary of a Raven's fan:

Using an unorthodox but legal formation in a playoff game= cheating.

Yeah I know it's stupid. And I have better things to do like work on my business. But it just pisses me off, especially living in Maryland. Btw, does anyone know where I can see a copy of the letter the NFL sent to the Pats that discusses the correct PSI and that they can't tell the press about it?

You are arguing with a fanbase that has a statue of a murderer (or at least an accomplice to murder) in front of their stadium and defended a wife beater who was caught on tape clocking his then girlfriend. Good luck with that.

They not only defended Rice, they gave that piece of sh!t a standing ovation. The most disgusting moment of the 2014 season, buried and forgotten. New Englanders would be hammered by the media if they gave a standing ovation to a person that knocked out the 'love' of their life. Standing up and clapping and cheering for someone because they help your team win, morals be damned. This will go doubly for Viking fans when they inevitably give Peterson a loud standing ovation for almost destroying his own childs scrotum.

I have lurked a lot of football boards and the Ravens are the worst IMO. Why?

2 months before they let you post freely - AKA these fans are so freaking over sensitive to anything that does not fit their narrative. They make it hard for other fan bases to integrate in. The OP mentions this. No other fan site pulls that crap that I have been too.

All fan bases are guilty of double standards but Raven fans are the worse. They have murders (or accomlices) and scum bags on their team. They had people that roided big time and still do but then they go into "they mad cause we ball so hard!" If any other team has character issues or has complaints about cheating they wine so much about it particularly the Patriots.

Example: Lewis maybe kills someone - Can't prove it! He didn't do it! He is a great man!
Hernandez Kills someone - LOL typical Patriots. What a "classy" Organization. Patriots Way = Murder

Their team maybe cheats - They mad cause we ball so hard!
Other team maybe cheats - Cheaters! Take their ring! Asterisk!

There team wins - LOL they crying cause we ball so hard!
Other team wins - Cheating, Refs, Fluke!

Also the fan base as a whole on that site is just not very informed compared to how fanatical they are. They are clearly passionate fans but there are less savvy fans there IMO then other places with big fans. That could just be my personal experience though as that is something you need to look closely for.

Also it is amazing just how in general unclassy they are in victory or defeat.

Now I am not trying to speak for all Ravens fans. I am talking about the % that are like this compared to the rest of the fan base. I think their % of these kinds of fans are higher than others.

2nd worst is probably Seattle.

There seems to be a correlation between "we hard knock" teams and bad fan bases. That culture kinda creeps into how the fans act.

However teams like the 49ers have that same kind of team culture and their fans are pretty good actually.

You waited two months to post on a Ravens messageboard?

No. After I realized how it was set up I didn't bother signing up. I just read a few comments every now and then particularly when we play them.

ravens are the same people who worship a murder.

You waited two months to post on a Ravens messageboard?

It didn't used to be that way. I signed up in 2010 to tell them great game and to hope Todd Heap was okay after Meriweather decapitated him. I got right in. Apparently they had some issues with some Steelers trolls over there and put that rule into effect. I wouldn't wait two months to post on any forum, personally. Let alone a Ravennes one.

You should ask them how they feel about the fact that their defense has been unable to hold the Patriots under 30 points since Lewis and Reed hung them up. Then copy and paste a pic of Brady hoisting the Lombardi.

After all there are a few to choose from. What the hell, just post 'em all.

Followed your link and saw this:

"Oh no, the American enterprise institute did their own study and found Wells report flawed. The real question to them is why the colts footballs didn't deflate enough like the pats did. Can't make this stuff up, pats hedging on science to find pats innocent."

Haha. Hedging on Science. haha. I guess we should hedge on a 4 month old text message.

I don't know why you aggravate yourself going to that site, they're not interested in facts just the junk that the media's spoon fed them.

I don't know why you aggravate yourself going to that site, they're not interested in facts just the junk that the media's spoon fed them.

Not aggravated at all. I take any fan site with a grain of salt. Anyways was just curious if they discussed the science behind deflategate but no luck. It's mainly regarding the circumstantial evidence. That's pretty much what you see anywhere outside of Mass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back