PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Arguing with some Ravens Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not aggravated at all. I take any fan site with a grain of salt. Anyways was just curious if they discussed the science behind deflategate but no luck. It's mainly regarding the circumstantial evidence. That's pretty much what you see anywhere outside of Mass.
Or the Felger and Mazzhole show

Mazz's take when they let Vinatieri go "for less than 1 million you could have kept one of the best kickers in the league, the Pats are cheap"
When they sign Ghost to a 4 year deal "they over paid for a kicker, a KICKER, they could have put that money towards Revis, they can get a guy off the street that does what he does for minimum salary"

Mazz's take when they let Vinatieri go "for less than 1 million you could have kept one of the best kickers in the league, the Pats are cheap"
When they sign Ghost to a 4 year deal "they over paid for a kicker, a KICKER, they could have put that money towards Revis, they can get a guy off the street that does what he does for minimum salary"

Everytime I hear this commercial I think of Mazz's squeaky voice.

I loved Vinatieri and think he is the is the rare HoF kicker, however Belichick didn't change so much for the money but because he knew Vinatieri could not give them field position, and Gostkowski is the man in that regard. As all around kickers go and Gostkowski as good as they get. I'm really happy they got this deal done, they will likely be the only team Gostkowski ever plays for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes