PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua's girl friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured you'd (I actually could have written you would as well; YOUR brilliant grammar lesson did not go to waste) take that as a compliment, most smart asses usually wear their ball breaking talents like a badge of honor.

Very insightful as always, Patspride.

Double G said:
I figured you'd (I actually could have written you would as well; YOUR brilliant grammar lesson did not go to waste) take that as a compliment, most smart asses usually wear their ball breaking talents like a badge of honor.

Not a badge of honor. More like a trophy on my e-shelf for getting under your skin so easily. You don't like what I'm saying so now you're going to attack a FELLOW FAN? No wonder fans from rival teams have developed the opinions they have about Pats fans.

Oh and I haven't even begun to break your balls, for the record.

It was you who fired the first shot with your smart ass crabs comment, now you're crying about me responding back?

As is often the case, ballbreakers are very thin skinned when the shoe is on the other foot, see Aqua4ever for living proof.

Grow a pair ok.

The interleague forum does weird things to people.

Very insightful as always, Patspride.

Not a badge of honor. More like a trophy on my e-shelf for getting under your skin so easily. You don't like what I'm saying so now you're going to attack a FELLOW FAN? No wonder fans from rival teams have developed the opinions they have about Pats fans.

Oh and I haven't even begun to break your balls, for the record.

There are a few exceptions here who can act like human beings but for the most part, it's guys like him. And yes, that's how the perception of Patriots fans is derived.

I'm the last person here to judge anybody .its now well known that i made a bet[me and my big mouth]lost the bet didn't pay and then denied i ever made the bet .not my finest hour to say the least. then on top of that i have multiple screen names .I'm so embarrassed
:mad: :mad: :mad:

You see what I mean? The dude is living proof and an embarrassment to all of you.

im an embarrassment to all of you.damn i just wish i never got caught lying about making that bet.i should have just payed the money like a man instead of lying about it for months
ya you should have .is my spelling ok?

Last edited:
Sure Aqua, you're such a credit to humanity, screwing a charity on a bet, you are the lowest form of life. You are the LAST person to throw stones at anyone on this forum.

It was you who fired the first shot with your smart ass crabs comment, now you're crying about me responding back?

As is often the case, ballbreakers are very thin skinned when the shoe is on the other foot, see Aqua4ever for living proof.

Grow a pair ok.

BWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl: You have got to be kidding me. The fact that you took that crabs comment as a "shot" and not the joke that it was intended to be proves the fact that you're a moron. Or maybe you really do have crabs?

You and Patspride have forgotten more about being trolls than Aqua can ever hope to learn.

BWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :rofl: You have got to be kidding me. The fact that you took that crabs comment as a "shot" and not the joke that it was intended to be proves the fact that you're a moron. Or maybe you really do have crabs?

You and Patspride have forgotten more about being trolls than Aqua can ever hope to learn.
how pathetic a pats fan defending a proven liar and somebody who doesnt pay his lost bets .ya you go with that lol lol

how pathetic a pats fan defending a proven liar and somebody who doesnt pay his lost bets .ya you go with that lol lol

I don't need to defend him. He makes you and Double G look like idiots all on his own. I bet you don't even know how he does it either because you're as dumb as a rock.

As for Aqua, I could personally care less whether he stays here or not. I'm not here to defend him. I'm here to point out the only two real trolls on this message board and they both happen to be Pats fans. Double G at least gives me something to work with though.

I don't need to defend him. He makes you and Double G look like idiots all on his own. I bet you don't even know how he does it either because you're as dumb as a rock.

As for Aqua, I could personally care less whether he stays here or not. I'm not here to defend him. I'm here to point out the only two real trolls on this message board and they both happen to be Pats fans. Double G at least gives me something to work with though.
to funny lol :D you have sunk to a whole new low.you are much more credible when you stick to grammar.lol

to funny lol :D you have sunk to a whole new low.you are much more credible when you stick to grammar.lol

Yeah I have sunk to a whole new low actually trying to talk some sense into you. You're right. I don't know why I wasted my time.

Last edited:
I never get off the computer so my ass is extremely fat and the acne on my face is turning into mounds.

Anybody can do what you do which is why you're such a ****ty troll. I gave you a chance to prove that you're not a complete idiot, but the only thing you proved is that you seriously lack a life yourself. That said, you're going on my ignore list. I'll keep Double G off the list though because he entertains me.

Anybody can do what you do which is why you're such a ****ty troll. I gave you a chance to prove that you're not a complete idiot, but the only thing you proved is that you seriously lack a life yourself. That said, you're going on my ignore list. I'll keep Double G off the list though because he entertains me.
lol lol oh know the ignore list .your a lot more like aqua than i thought you were.no wonder why you defend that sack of sh-t your just like him.lol lol

you gave me a chance to prove that I'm not a complete idiot, but the only thing i proved is that i seriously lack a life. That's why i love aqua so much.we have a lot in common .we are both morons who love men .that said, you're going on my ignore list because your great at making a ass out of me and i do enough of that for myself .
at least your showing a little common sense .don't be so hard on yourself your a very good speller .

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes