PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua's girl friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
rosie.jpg

...ew aqua is this true? You sick freak.

rosie.jpg

:D :D :D lol lol lol lol lol lol lol that explains a lot .i wonder if she knows that aqua is in love with Dan marino?i wonder if marino knows?if he knew I'm sure he would hire more bodyguards.

Last edited:
rosie.jpg

That can't be his girl-friend, have you seen HIM? (doesn't have one)I think thats his cheetos-eatin,beer-guslin trail-park livein excuss for his mom.

Last edited:
Damn guys..........there is NO letting up on aqua huh??

It is damn funny though.....you almost got me in trouble at work cause i couldnt keep the laugh in when I saw the picture. (got a puzzled look from the boss)

It is damn funny though.....you almost got me in trouble at work cause i couldnt keep the laugh in when I saw the picture. (got a puzzled look from the boss)
My apologies. :D

the only way it will stop is when he apologizes to the entire board .admits he a liar and pays the bet he lost .until then let the fun continue

This is kind of getting old though. PatsFans needs a new whipping boy.

agreed..its getting a little immature
If you dont like it, then just stay in the main Pats forum. This subforum has always been flaming. Nothing new is going on. :rolleyes:

If you dont like it, then just stay in the main Pats forum. This subforum has always been flaming. Nothing new is going on. :rolleyes:

you keep trying to show how annoying/stupid and whatever else you say Aqua is but your making yourself look immature and annoying. If you have such a problem with him, ignore him.

I bet you all didn't know he actually has TWO girlfriends, the bag sisters, duffle and douche.

AND, this is not getting old, the fun is just starting, I'm going to continue to dump on him every chance I get until he leaves here, the longer he stays, the more I'm going to dump on him.

I offered him a truce, he pissed on my offer, so **** him, he is an *******.

you keep trying to show how annoying/stupid and whatever else you say Aqua is but your making yourself look immature and annoying. If you have such a problem with him, ignore him.
We make fun of Aqua because were are trying to have fun during a now boring offseason. Besides its not like he has to try to fire back anybody in this sub forum. He can ignore us too.

You guys want to see some pics of my ex girlfriends? That would really make you weep.

You guys want to see some pics of my ex girlfriends? That would really make you weep.
If it was actually a she and she suprisingly hot, people would be doing other things than "weeping" :rolleyes:

If they're ugly...well then I guess we'll just point and laugh.

Last edited:
This is kind of getting old though. PatsFans needs a new whipping boy.

Yeah the immaturity makes them look WAY dumber than I do so I really don't care. And like I said, if I showed them pics of some of the chicks I've been with, they might save the pictures for late night activities.

Yeah the immaturity makes them look WAY dumber than I do so I really don't care. And like I said, if I showed them pics of some of the chicks I've been with, they might save the pictures for late night activities.
Make up your damn mind. First you said people would weep, now your saying that they would jack off?

Make up your damn mind. First you said people would weep, now your saying that they would jack off?

They'd do both because of jealousy and the sad realization that they aren't getting girls half as hot.

Aqua's ex girlfriend:

joanrivers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill