PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua's girl friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Whore, but sexy. And I only dated her for a little bit just because the sex was so damn good.

Here's another one, not too proud of it, but cool girl.

Edit: Here we go.

meandamsgraduation2.jpg

Very manly hands. What else is he/she hiding?

She fills it out better that you do you friggin tool.

You're a real class act; someone calls an ex of yours a whore, and you agree with it. Your parents must be so proud to have raised a POS like you, you friggin pimple on the ass of humanity............

Last edited:
Okay there's proof for that. Now for proof of my sports.

Picture192.jpg

That's summer legion ball for the Kennewick Dusters

Picture011.jpg

And this is high school ball for the Kamiakin Braves.

kamiakin2005-06.jpg

Finally, I'm #11 on the basketball team.

kamiakinbench.jpg

Those were our seniors. I'm on the far right.

Last edited:
She fills it out better that you do you friggin tool.

You're a real class act; someone calls an ex of yours a whore, and you agree with it. Your parents must be so proud to have raised a POS like you, you friggin pimple on the ass of humanity............

I don't care what pieces of **** like you guys think. I'm just showing you that I get way more than all of you.

Okay there's proof for that. Now for proof of my sports.

Picture192.jpg

That's summer legion ball for the Kennewick Dusters

Picture011.jpg

And this is high school ball for the Kamiakin Braves.

kamiakin2005-06.jpg

Finally, I'm #11 on the basketball team.

kamiakinbench.jpg

Those were our seniors. I'm on the far right.
No proof what so ever. Its just a bunch of pictures. It doesnt say your name on the back of any jerseys or anything plus. Oh yeah your team has a Redskins logo for a cap. That reminds me of stuff from tee ball when I was on the "Blue Jays".

Also the last one your not in. The guy on the right has short hair. You posted an earlier picture in which you had a mop for hair.

Last edited:
I'm actually starting to feel sorry for this pathetic excuse for a human being, posting pictures of ex girlfriends and articles about his sports activities, just pathetic.

I suggest running yourself down to the local car repair facility in the armpit town you live in to get that loose screw of yours tightened..............

Get way more what than us douchebag, cases of the crabs?

Last edited:
No proof what so ever. Its just a bunch of pictures. It doesnt say your name on the back of any jerseys or anything plus. Oh yeah your team has a Redskins logo for a cap. That reminds me of stuff from tee ball when I was on the "Blue Jays".

Also the last one your not in. The guy on the right has short hair. You posted an earlier picture in which you had a mop for hair.

LOL! You want more pictures of me?

Have you ever herd of a haircut?

Ahh, here we go, one that has the back of my jersey.

Picture116.jpg

Get way more what than us douchebag, cases of the crabs?

So that's your knock? Your making fun of me for getting girls? HAHA! It's called a condom brother man, stop the jealousy, it's annoying.

LOL! You want more pictures of me?

Have you ever herd of a haircut?

Ahh, here we go, one that has the back of my jersey.

Picture116.jpg
The gay club unites on the diamond.

Last edited:
So that's your knock? Your making fun of me for getting girls? HAHA! It's called a condom brother man, stop the jealousy, it's annoying.
Wow Aqua know how to use a condom. He deserves more credit than we give him for that. :rolleyes:

wearing a condom doesn't prevent crabs you friggin moron; was high school the best ten years of your life or what? Noone can be this ****ing stupid....................

Proof that you have some serious mental health issues........

Nice comeback assclown.

He has never even had a mediocore comeback before, let alone a good one. :rolleyes:

No you see, I just don't respond. When I read your posts, I just laugh at you for being 12 years old with that garbage. I'm not going to stoop to your elementary level.

EDIT: And I think all these pics of me playing sports and my gfs is a good comeback when you guys say I'm a nerd and date Rosie. What better comeback than then the truth?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick