PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aqua's girl friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you keep trying to show how annoying/stupid and whatever else you say Aqua is but your making yourself look immature and annoying. If you have such a problem with him, ignore him.

And how would you feel if you made the bet, held up your part of the deal and he stiffed you??

For the record - the bet he accepted was my $250 against his $50 payable to Bread of Life and confirmed by Miguel. I won the bet..yet, I still paid the $250 (I had planned to do that all along anyway, so that is no factor).

Yet, he continues to play here and I for one have no use for the lying sack of crapola.

I am not the only one that he stiffed either.

Sorry Remix, I love your posts but could use your support here as I would support you if the shoe was on your foot.

Last edited:
Joan f****** Rivers? Man, you are sadder than we all thought.

I was saying that Kdo said she was decent and I was shocked to hear him say that. Saying that if she was decent than I am dating play mates. Sarcasm num nuts.

Last edited:
If you're the star, can't miss, first round draft pick of college baseball player you claimed to be, you must have girls throwing bras and panties on your doorstep 24-7. Your mom must be getting pissed.

I was saying that Kdo said she was decent and I was shocked to hear him say that. Saying that if she was decent than I am dating play mates.
I never said she was decent. I said that even she was decent for Aqua. As in its the best he can get. :D

Last edited:
Wow you have a whore for a GF, Aqua. Lets all give you a round of applause. :rolleyes:

LOL! Whore, but sexy. And I only dated her for a little bit just because the sex was so damn good.

Here's another one, not too proud of it, but cool girl.

Edit: Here we go.

meandamsgraduation2.jpg

Last edited:
LOL! Whore, but sexy. And I only dated her for a little bit just because the sex was so damn good.

Blah, I'm too retarted to figure it out, hold on, let my get photobucket going.
Plus there is NO proof that she was your GF. I could see you browsing for a random girls MySpace in your town.

Last edited:
And how would you feel if you made the bet, held up your part of the deal and he stiffed you??

For the record - the bet he accepted was my $250 against his $50 payable to Bread of Life and confirmed by Miguel. I won the bet..yet, I still paid the $250 (I had planned to do that all along anyway, so that is no factor).

Yet, he continues to play here and I for one have no use for the lying sack of crapola.

I am not the only one that he stiffed either.

Sorry Remix, I love your posts but could use your support here as I would support you if the shoe was on your foot.
to the top

meandamsgraduation2.jpg
How are we supposed to know this isnt your sister or something? :rolleyes:

Plus there is NO proof that she was your GF. I could see you browsing for a random girls MySpace in your town.

Alright, want to see her in my Ricky Williams jersey?

EDIT: Here

meamsfinsdist0242.jpg

Last edited:

meandamsgraduation2.jpg
does she know your stalking her and looking thru her windows at night .more lies from a proven liar .the only sex your having is with some hairy guys cornhole lol

Alright, want to see her in my Ricky Williams jersey?

EDIT: Here

meamsfinsdist0242.jpg
Its problably your mom or something. :rolleyes:

Short shorts, another whore. I bet you have lots of STD's Aqua.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick