PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone going to the KC game? Get advice from the horses mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a long time season ticket holder. If you don't start trouble, you won't have any. Not to say someone isn't going to flip you some **** if Brady throws a pick six, but you are not in any danger of Philadelphia treatment. Or Oakland. I've been to Denver and that's my only reference to compare to. Arrowhead is a lot louder and the tailgating is a lot more food oriented, but the fan interaction is similar.

If anyone is actually coming, let me know and I can PM you with some ideas. It's really one of the better NFL experiences I think.

Reactions: sb1
One poor chiefs fan was too drunk and tried getting in the wrong car.

Another chiefs watching the game in the parking decided to get involved and beat him to death. No more watching chiefs games in the parking lot anymore.

Yeah, that was really odd and unfortunate.
Something to keep in mind is the tailgating starts 3 to 5 hours before game time, and there is likely 40k+ fans that are tailgating and having a good time. With that much booze being consumed by that many people, it's easy to predict a bad outcome for some. Sadly, this isnt an environment for children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back