PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else stoked for the matchup against Brady and the Bucs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. I may not watch. It would be my first missed game (on TV) since before Brady. Zero interest in watching LeBron Brady preening around with his super team. I know that no one agrees with me, it is what it is.

If my wife left me for a millionaire I wouldn't watch them having fun in his Ferrari either.
I actually feel the same. Poor Brady was forced to go to a totally stacked team, and talk the HOF TE to come back, get 20 million dollars, and troll the region who backed everything he did and the coach who helped him become the Goat. Lebron is the perfect comparison. He is definitely the one who changed and it’s clear now as he makes those cringe ads with Gronk where they look like Dumb and Dumber. He also never misses a chance to troll Bill, like making stupid videos to recruit Jules while saying coaching is over rated, or by saying how much he loves the freedom Arians gives him. Brady was one of the architects of the Patriot way and then he and Yoko decided it shouldn’t pertain to him. Skipping OTAs but yelling at rookie receivers, hmm not doing that now. Wasn’t TB12 in Patriot Place enough? Did we need Alex G in the locker room etc? The guy who literally sold concussion water and quack cancer cures to dying people. People act like he didn’t learn anything from Bill in 20 years that has made him successful in Tampa Bay. Go Mac Jones!

I actually feel the same. Poor Brady was forced to go to a totally stacked team, and talk the HOF TE to come back, get 20 million dollars, and troll the region who backed everything he did and the coach who helped him become the Goat. Lebron is the perfect comparison. He is definitely the one who changed and it’s clear now as he makes those cringe ads with Gronk where they look like Dumb and Dumber. He also never misses a chance to troll Bill, like making stupid videos to recruit Jules while saying coaching is over rated, or by saying how much he loves the freedom Arians gives him. Brady was one of the architects of the Patriot way and then he and Yoko decided it shouldn’t pertain to him. Skipping OTAs but yelling at rookie receivers, hmm not doing that now. Wasn’t TB12 in Patriot Place enough? Did we need Alex G in the locker room etc? The guy who literally sold concussion water and quack cancer cures to dying people. People act like he didn’t learn anything from Bill in 20 years that has made him successful in Tampa Bay. Go Mac Jones!
THANK YOU.

Very refreshing.

Brady's ego rose higher than the team and BB saw it.

1632256176913.png

Thank you for offering such a textbook example of a Patriots honk.

Worst decision since trading Babe Ruth. BB sycophants on this board cannot accept reality.

You are assuming Brady wanted to be here in NE. His current QB coach is on the record as saying that Brady wanted to try to win another way. There is nothing Bill could have done about that.

You are assuming Brady wanted to be here in NE. His current QB coach is on the record as saying that Brady wanted to try to win another way. There is nothing Bill can do about that.
And then there is also this little-known aspect of the Bucs roster potentially being, well, better than the Patriots one. It's nothing but hyperbole to claim that Brady on the Patriots in 2020 (or this year) would have done anywhere near as well as he'd done and doing with the Bucs.

You are assuming Brady wanted to be here in NE. His current QB coach is on the record as saying that Brady wanted to try to win another way. There is nothing Bill could have done about that.
Yes and I wonder why. Are you conveniently forgetting the worst receiving corps in the NFL, zero TEs, refusal to sign a measly 2 year under market contract, completely cutting Brady out of any input on the offense, the decision to sit Butler and lose a super bowl because of a personal grudge, among a countless list of other bad decisions and creating a toxic work environment due to his own insecurities and personal jealousies? Funny how you neglect to mention any of that.

Yes and I wonder why. Are you conveniently forgetting the worst receiving corps in the NFL, zero TEs, refusal to sign a measly 2 year under market contract, completely cutting Brady out of any input on the offense, the decision to sit Butler and lose a super bowl because of a personal grudge, among a countless list of other bad decisions and creating a toxic work environment due to his own insecurities and personal jealousies? Funny how you neglect to mention any of that.

You obviously didn't read what I wrote or you are just devoid of understanding. Brady wanted to be in ANOTHER SYSTEM and play for a DIFFERENT COACH, according to his current QB coach.

And then there is also this little-known aspect of the Bucs roster potentially being, well, better than the Patriots one. It's nothing but hyperbole to claim that Brady on the Patriots in 2020 (or this year) would have done anywhere near as well as he'd done and doing with the Bucs.

Stop before you make yourself look more ridiculous. Brady took that 2019 team to 12 wins, even with the offensive line getting Thanos'd over the course of the year.

Right, those 3 SB appearances that should have been the first three peat in NFL history if not for Bills brain fart benching Butler is sure fire evidence that Brady could not continue to win in NE.

Right, those 3 SB appearances that should have been the first three peat in NFL history if not for Bills brain fart benching Butler is sure fire evidence that Brady could not continue to win in NE.

Despite Butler's benching, Brady fumbled the ball with the game on the line...

Stop before you make yourself look more ridiculous. Brady took that 2019 team to 12 wins, even with the offensive line getting Thanos'd over the course of the year.
The 2019 team got to 12 wins almost entirely because of the defense during the first half of the season. The dynasty doesn't happen without Brady, I agree. But he's getting way too much credit after last year. Tampa could have won with any one of the top 10 QB's in the league.

Worst decision since trading Babe Ruth. BB sycophants on this board cannot accept reality.

That guy is such a chump. Fck Nick Wrong and his KC queefs.

Stoked isn't the word.

It's a game that's going to be over-hyped and shoved down everyone's throat. The silver lining in all this madness is - Mac Jones gets thrown into the Lions Den pretty early on. The amount of pressure the kid is going to be feeling for a week 4 game is going to Insanely high considering how early on it is in the season and his career.

Regardless if we win or lose- if Mac can go into the game and execute the game plan with minimal mistakes - we should be happy.

As far as the defense is concerned..I'd feel way better if Gilmore was playing. Only thing I can add as a positive is Patriots have been penetrating the backfield very well and Barmore flashes as a disruptor up the middle..we have SOME of the pieces of what it takes to rattle Brady.

If we are going to get a W it's going to take one of those legendary all hands on deck with a little luck sprinkled type of efforts we haven't seen in awhile.
People forget that Mac played for the Crimson Tide, in one of the most football crazed states in the nation, and with a fan base, like that of the Patriots, that sees anything less than a national championship as a disappointment. He dealt with that situation successfully. The Bucs may win, but I'm not worried about Mac handling the pressure.

Last edited:
Getting popcorn for the GDT...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back