PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else stoked for the matchup against Brady and the Bucs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually not excited for this game. It's kinda feels like the civil war... Pats fans divided by the team and the player... Love Brady but he's not a Patriot anymore. Will get real tired of listening to the broadcasters fawning all over him all game.

only bucs game I watched so far is the super bowl. Not sure I'm gonna watch this one. Maybe I will turn the game on and listen to it while painting the bathroom or something... or I'll clean the chicken coop and listen to it on the radio. Or maybe I'll just go fishing.

No Pats fans will cheer when he throws the first TD. I just sincerely hope they give him an ovation when he enters the stadium instead of embarrassing the rest of the fan base by booing him.

LOL, if this forum is a microcosm of the entire Patriots fan base (and it is), then you will see patriots fans cheering for the Bucs to win this game.

Bucs got Miami, Chicago, Buffalo, & Washington.

Not exactly a cupcake sched per say.

LOL, Miami and Chicago will be a walk in the park for TB. Washington could be interesting as they played the Bucs pretty hard in the playoffs last year and I think could have won if Heinecke didn't get injured. Really the only teams in the NFC that I think have a realistic shot at beating TB is Dallas, LA Rams, and Arizona.

Boston fans cheered for Mariona Rivera in Fenway, chanted "MVP" for Kobe in the Garden after a stellar performance. There may be fans who will boo Brady, but it's almost a guarantee he's gonna get overwhelming cheers when he first enters the stadium.
Just to offer a bit of a counterpoint, Boston fans booed Johnny Damon.

LOL, if this forum is a microcosm of the entire Patriots fan base (and it is), then you will see patriots fans cheering for the Bucs to win this game.
This message board cried so much about there being a thread on the main forum that a sub-forum had to be devoted. One thread at the time. You know this better than most. You dropped more posts in that thread than the rest of us combined.

This message board cried so much about there being a thread on the main forum that a sub-forum had to be devoted. One thread at the time. You know this better than most. You dropped more posts in that thread than the rest of us combined.

Yeah, well it was embarrassing that the most popular thread on a Patriots board is Bucs related. Glad it got moved off the main board. This year's version is already past 100 pages two weeks into the season.

My sister works in Mass for a big outfit and shares the general mood of the fans regarding Boston sports.

Only someone ignorant would try to spin positives about Brady leaving. Do go on though.
You are literally talking to a message board of patriots fans. Many of them from Mass.

Damon went to the Yankees.

If Brady went to the Jets, then all bets would be off.
Not just that he went to the Yankees - he said a lot of things before and after - like how he could never play for the Yankees even if it was for more money... until he actually did, for more money. And then saying things like he feels like more a Yankee than he would any other team. He made it personal for some reason.

Anything personal is between Brady and BB and maybe Kraft. Brady has zero animosity toward the Patriots franchise, his ex teammates, the New England area, or the fans.

I think Johnny's booing was more to do with him saying -

"There's no way I can go play for the Yankees"

And then he went to go sign with the Yankees.
They booed Vinatieri.

I'll be there. Getting my D cell batteries and snowballs ready for Tom. Booooooo!!!!

They booed Vinatieri.

And there will be some of those guys booing Brady too. Idiot fans are not exclusive to the New York Jets. But I'm going to assume most will cheer for Brady when he first enters the stadium.

Yeah, well it was embarrassing that the most popular thread on a Patriots board is Bucs related. Glad it got moved off the main board. This year's version is already past 100 pages two weeks into the season.
You were one of the main reasons the thread was so popular. If you want to talk embarrassing, though, those posts can always be revisited. Including the one from after the Super Bowl where you blamed Bill for letting Brady leave. That was gold.

Not just that he went to the Yankees - he said a lot of things before and after - like how he could never play for the Yankees even if it was for more money... until he actually did, for more money. And then saying things like he feels like more a Yankee than he would any other team. He made it personal for some reason.

Anything personal is between Brady and BB and maybe Kraft. Brady has zero animosity toward the Patriots franchise, his ex teammates, the New England area, or the fans.
If that's true, why did he crap all over his teammates during the 2019 season and the fans? He put his own personal situation above the team. They had great STs, the #1D a good OL and run game and he was pouting at the podium after wins instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes