PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else stoked for the matchup against Brady and the Bucs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for spreading all your Gloom and Doom. WTF?

Just being real. Brady has been on a tear to start the year. You don't think hes going to treat his return to NE as the most important FU game of his career? Gronk wouldn't? No they're going to air it out the entire game to give Bill an FU. If Brady threw the ball under 50 times I'd be shocked.

The score is going to look like the 85 bears super bowl. Just looking forward to how this team responds to the impending ass kicking and how Mac responds.

I don't see Gronk disrespecting Belichick in any way. Bill gave Gronk his chance in the league. I think he has too much respect for the Patriots organization.

It will be interesting to see if Patriots fans cheer or are silent when Brady throws that first TD pass. I bet many will be conflicted.

Mac Jones will never really be able to escape Brady's shadow. No QB playing for the Patriots will. But it's going to be a great learning experience for him.

The past and future collide.

honestly, just another game here......

will be interesting to see how TB handles coming off a loss
This.

I have the Rams winning this weekend.

Bucs have been very sloppy and talent alone has pushed them to two wins.

Well now they face a team with just as much talent.

Loss to Rams. Could it cost them a first round bye? Very likely it does.

Just being real. Brady has been on a tear to start the year. You don't think hes going to treat his return to NE as the most important FU game of his career? Gronk wouldn't? No they're going to air it out the entire game to give Bill an FU. If Brady threw the ball under 50 times I'd be shocked.

The score is going to look like the 85 bears super bowl. Just looking forward to how this team responds to the impending ass kicking and how Mac responds.
I think it will be a bloodbath. I hope I am wrong, but these two teams are miles from each other. One is up and coming, with a great coach who is working on getting his team ready for a long climb to the top. The other one is the reigning champs, firing on all cylinders with a motivated GOAT QB an a TE who magically is having a rebirth early on.

There's going to be alot of cameras when Brady and Belichick meet at mid field at the end of the game.

Can't wait to see it.

I don't see Gronk disrespecting Belichick in any way. Bill gave Gronk his chance in the league. I think he has too much respect for the Patriots organization.

It will be interesting to see if Patriots fans cheer or are silent when Brady throws that first TD pass. I bet many will be conflicted.

Mac Jones will never really be able to escape Brady's shadow. No QB playing for the Patriots will. But it's going to be a great learning experience for him.

Gronk was a 2nd Rd pick, Bill didn't give him his chance, Gronk earned it.

The rest I agree. Gronk and Brady might have hard feelings towards Bill himself, but they will always be Patriots and love the franchise.

At the very least it would be bad business to scorn an entire fan base that can earn them millions in future marketing campaigns.

The rest I agree. Gronk and Brady might have hard feelings towards Bill himself, but they will always be Patriots and love the franchise.

At the very least it would be bad business to scorn an entire fan base that can earn them millions in future marketing campaigns.
You could have a scenario where the Bucs are winning bug in the 4th quarter. Yet. The stadium is still packed. Due to the Brady factor.

A STH probably paid off their entire year's worth of tickets by selling this game.

I certainly hope Brady doesn't retire as a Buc like Manning did a Bronco. It would look so wrong.

I'm guessing when it's retirement time he will indeed sign a one day contract to retire as a Patriot.

This.

I have the Rams winning this weekend.

Bucs have been very sloppy and talent alone has pushed them to two wins.

Well now they face a team with just as much talent.

Loss to Rams. Could it cost them a first round bye? Very likely it does.
I don't see how it likely costs them a bye if they lose.

The Rams still have Seahawks x2, 49ers x2, Cardinals x2, Packers, Ravens, Titans.

No Pats fans will cheer when he throws the first TD. I just sincerely hope they give him an ovation when he enters the stadium instead of embarrassing the rest of the fan base by booing him.

I don't see how it likely costs them a bye if they lose.

The Rams still have Seahawks x2, 49ers x2, Cardinals x2, Packers, Ravens, Titans.
Bucs got Miami, Chicago, Buffalo, & Washington.

Not exactly a cupcake sched per say.

No way he gets booed imo.
You weren’t around here in 2020 a saw some of the things being said about the guy. It wouldn’t surprise me. It would be a disgrace to the fan base and make us look like a crew of assh0les to the rest of the country. That being said, so many fans are selling their tickets that it could be like a Week 4 Super Bowl game with the pink hats, or maybe even a Bucs home game.

Bucs got Miami, Chicago, Buffalo, & Washington.

Not exactly a cupcake sched per say.
Fair.

I tend to be conservative with my predictions but I still had them 14-3 before the season. Loss to Rams, one of the Saints games, and one other, which could be any of the games you mentioned.

You weren’t around here in 2020 a saw some of the things being said about the guy. It wouldn’t surprise me. It would be a disgrace to the fan base and make us look like a crew of assh0les to the rest of the country.
I just can't see it.

Maybe he gets booed as the opponent after his tribute. But during the tribute video and whatever else Kraft has planned--cant see it.

Fair.

I tend to be conservative with my predictions but I still had them 14-3 before the season. Loss to Rams, one of the Saints games, and one other, which could be any of the games you mentioned.
14-3 is fair.

Which means the Rams would need to not lose more than three.

Rams are stacked.

No Pats fans will cheer when he throws the first TD. I just sincerely hope they give him an ovation when he enters the stadium instead of embarrassing the rest of the fan base by booing him.

I’m sure he’ll have a lot of well-wishers next Sunday..... they’d like to throw him down one! *stare and nod*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots