PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else stoked for the matchup against Brady and the Bucs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
those don’t count!!! Bledsoe was only given the 103 million dollar contract to fool fans!!!
Yeah I love Brady so much I am going to start bledsoe in 2001. lol oh woops he got hurt, well now I have no choice. Oh wait...we are winning...I will leave him in....genius.

You seemed to have forgotten quite a bit, it does not fit your agenda to troll a sports hero on a teams page.

what’s his explanation for the buccaneers missing the playoffs for 13 straight years prior to bradys arrival? Lol

Correct. It's still a winning record when he picks his QB. That's the premise. My point is that BB has a great track record working with the QB he wants everyday.

Garoppolo is 24-6 I believe as a starter for example and should have a ring if not for moron Shanahan doing what he does, which is stop running the ball with 2 RBs at 6 YPC. Part of BB's greatness is the stupidity of others in this league.
Once again, no. JG is not 24-6 with the pats and he is so the awsome they drafted his replacement. lol

You seemed to have forgotten quite a bit, it does not fit your agenda to troll a sports hero on a teams page.
Umm, no. I didn't check the exact numbers during my work day. Sorry about that. It's a winning record with QBs that he wants. Modell wouldn't let him fire Kosar.

INI 1994, Cleveland went 11-5 and they were picked to go to the SB in 1995.

Again, not hard to understand. Cassel was a Pro Bowler from the NE system under Weis in 2010. He's developed numerous QBs and some franchises can't even get 1 for decades.

Mac's up next.

Once again, no. JG is not 24-6 with the pats and he is so the awsome they drafted his replacement. lol
I didn't say he was 24-6 with the Pats. He's 24-6 with SF, I believe is that record. BB developed Garoppolo. Simple facts.

He said they were a super team and Brady went along for the ride. No playoff wins in 18 years means super team.
Another lie. I never used the words "along for the ride". Now, you're just trolling with the lies.

Umm, no. I didn't check the exact numbers during my work day. Sorry about that. It's a winning record with QBs that he wants. Modell wouldn't let him fire Kosar.

INI 1994, Cleveland went 11-5 and they were picked to go to the SB in 1995.

Again, not hard to understand. Cassel was a Pro Bowler from the NE system under Weis in 2010. He's developed numerous QBs and some franchises can't even get 1 for decades.

Mac's up next.
Belichick had a losing record in Cleveland.
They didn’t even win the division in 94. Got destroyed 3 times by pittsburgh

Belichick has never won a division title without tom brady as his QB

I didn't say he was 24-6 with the Pats. He's 24-6 with SF, I believe is that record. BB developed Garoppolo. Simple facts.
So you are saying that the coach of the niners is a genius? He devloped him to...umm trade him? Did he develope him to not be able to stay healthy or to blow the superbowl too?

garopaloo??? The same guy whose about to be a career backup.
Yeah it seems Bill developed a guy that cannot stay healthy and blew the superbowl when the niners were so good they won the NFC title game with JG throwing only 6 passes. lol

Yeah it seems Bill developed a guy that cannot stay healthy and blew the superbowl when the niners were so good they won the NFC title game with JG throwing only 6 passes. lol

then drafted a quarterback 3rd overall to replace him lol

1632346510197.png

This is not a sexist comment in any way. There is no definition of honk that even implies sexism. The word is merely a substitute for the word homer, which is incredibly mild compared to many of the insults we see here all the time. No different from saying someone is a Brady stan or a Brady fan boy. I hope this is just a misunderstanding of a word’s meaning and not a ban because someone offers an opinion that some don’t like, in a thread that specifically invites that discussion.

@ashley1992
@MAC10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back