PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anyone else stoked for the matchup against Brady and the Bucs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes brady was a projected 2nd-3rd rounder who fell because of his combine picture with his shirt off
yeah and Sam Bradford was 1st overall pick, obviously where you are drafted is how you will be in the NFL.

Brady didn't pick Bledsoe. He fired him. I am not counting Bledsoe. BB was always going to find the QB of the future that fits his draft

Cassel, 11-5
JimmyG 2,0
Brisset, 1-0

14-6

Newton, 7-9

Mac Jones, 1-1, so it should be 22-16.

belichick has NEVER won a division title without tom brady has his QB

Well not only is he not bright, he appears to be some kind of a high school internet bully. I kinda figured he was a teenager and missed the first part of Brady's career when he was a game manager and BB protected him with a great D and STs to ease him into this league, setting him for success.

It feels like some on this board were born in the last 15-20 years, which is fine. They just don't know what happened, apparently.

As for his comment, it's absolutely disgusting.
Yet you skipped all of 2000 and the start of 2001 and the 4th game of 2016. Maybe you should have paid more attention.

He went to a team that had not won a playoff game in 18 years. He went to a team that had not been to the playoffs since 2010. Nobody even talked about them until Brady arrived there. Also, I do not remember goodell playing in the superbowl.
He went to a team that was so stacked on offense that it managed to score the 3rd most points in the league the prior season despite their QB being a loose cannon that threw 30 picks. There is a reason why Brady chose Tampa over other teams and it's not to increase the degree of difficulty.

So you were in a coma in 2000? and the start of 2001? and I guess you dont remember getting shut out by the Bills in 2016? You sure you are a pats fan? Brisset is 1-0 huh? lol.
Wasn't the Brissett win vs Houston on a Thurs night?

I am not counting 2000 because BB inherited a team that was a mess, yes. He also fired Bledsoe once he had Brady set to go. It's well know if a coach can't have HIS guy, the coach isn't going to succeed. I like the results when BB works daily with the QB he wants in there. Not hard to understand.

So you were in a coma in 2000? and the start of 2001? and I guess you dont remember getting shut out by the Bills in 2016? You sure you are a pats fan? Brisset is 1-0 huh? lol.

Lol he is “ selective “ in his choosing

I love how he decides to not count the 2000 season where we went 5-11 and all those years in Cleveland

I am not counting 2000 because BB inherited a team that was a mess, yes. He also fired Bledsoe once he had Brady set to go. It's well know if a coach can't have HIS guy, the coach isn't going to succeed. I like the results when BB works daily with the QB he wants in there. Not hard to understand.
So who was the Qb in the 4th game when the pats played the Bills in 2016? Bill was the coach of the team in 2000, was the 2001 inherited because they started 0-2 without brady that year too.

He went to a team that was so stacked on offense that it managed to score the 3rd most points in the league the prior season despite their QB being a loose cannon that threw 30 picks. There is a reason why Brady chose Tampa over other teams and it's not to increase the degree of difficulty.
Of course. He wanted to win and read the terrain here. If the team spew diarrhea all over themselves in the draft for 7 straight years, he may have had the homegrown talent here to compete.

Right, to protect his ego. He's lucky that D figured it out because at 7-5 last year, it wasn't looking so good for the primadonna.

And, now you watch Rodgers in GB what he's doing taking his cues from creepy Brady, and there you go.

So he decided to sign Bledsoe to a 103 million dollar contract in 01 then “fire” him a few months later?

logical..you must be related to Belichick

Boston's Top 50 Athletes of All-Time​

MICKEY MCGUIRE

1. ap_parish_bird_mchale_080603_ssh_original.jpg
1 through 5

1) Bobby Orr
2)Bill Russell
3)Ted Williams
4)Larry Bird
5) Tom Brady

Lol he is “ selective “ in his choosing

I love how he decides to not count the 2000 season where we went 5-11 and all those years in Cleveland
He didnt count the first two games in 2001 either nor the 4th game in 2016. lol

So who was the Qb in the 4th game when the pats played the Bills in 2016? Bill was the coach of the team in 2000, was the 2001 inherited because they started 0-2 without brady that year too.
My bad. I guess I'd forgotten that L there.

those don’t count!!! Bledsoe was only given the 103 million dollar contract to fool fans!!!

Right, to protect his ego. He's lucky that D figured it out because at 7-5 last year, it wasn't looking so good for the primadonna.

And, now you watch Rodgers in GB what he's doing taking his cues from creepy Brady, and there you go.
Yeah, they just went on a streak of scoring over 30 points in the next 7 straight games, thanks defense.

Correct. It's still a winning record when he picks his QB. That's the premise. My point is that BB has a great track record working with the QB he wants everyday.

Garoppolo is 24-6 I believe as a starter for example and should have a ring if not for moron Shanahan doing what he does, which is stop running the ball with 2 RBs at 6 YPC. Part of BB's greatness is the stupidity of others in this league.

You're wasting your time. I asked him if it was Intellectually honest or factually correct to ignore some wins and losses, and got crickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes