PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any update on Lawrence Guy and Joe Thuney?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I haven't seen an update to their injuries yesterday anywhere? I see that Copeland is probably lost for the year with a torn pec. Those two guys are CRITICAL to our play in the trenches.....

Guy returned to the game if I remember correctly. Not sure about Thuney.

Guy returned to the game, I think it may have been an injury timeout because they were getting gashed.

Mild ankle sprain for Thuney... which in the big picture and considering the two previous blowouts might mean prepare for him to get traded.

This is going to be a tough season. I feel for both lines. No linebackers, no WRs and TEs. The bulk of the load falls on the line and I feel this increases their already high risk to injury. Our style of play makes every yard too difficult. Josh needs to shake things up. I mean Brady was rolling out yesterday FFS. Every play does not need to be a war of attrition.

You won't get any real news until Wednesday when they have their virtual meetings to start the prep and will hand out an injury report as if they practiced that day.

Great to hear they’re okay. If Guy isn’t returning next season, they should trade him and try to get like a 5th round pick. Can also save us like 2 mill on the cap going forward.

Great to hear they’re okay. If Guy isn’t returning next season, they should trade him and try to get like a 5th round pick. Can also save us like 2 mill on the cap going forward.

They already can’t stop the run could you imagine what things would look like without their best defensive linemen?

They already can’t stop the run could you imagine what things would look like without their best defensive linemen?
I’m saying if the season is shot. Buffalo is the season right now, if they lose, there’s pretty much no way they can recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes