PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown wants to be traded

Antonio Brown for all 23 NE WR flunkies + 1 bag of donuts, a case of TB12 Concussion Water, a one year supply of Dr. Guerrero's Magic Elixir (a JE favorite), and free Terrible Towelettes, courtesy of Kraft Paper.

james harrison was pretty cool in the short time he was with the patriots. afterwards, as well.
Ah yeah. He was cool and predates Tomlin in PIT. So I won’t count him.

If players are that good, who cares If they are douches? I think there is a level you don't cross certainly

He doesn’t want to be traded. He is making the point that he would still be the best receiver in the league even if he didn’t play for the Steelers.

It’s simple reading comprehension, really :p

Hes a punk
I liked James Washington, the WR out of Oklahoma State that they took in the second round. I’m guessing the culture hasn’t ruined him yet like JuJu, AB, and Bell.

If the Steelers traded Antonio Brown they would eat a 29 million dollar dead money cap hit this year so he is going nowhere. On the other hand he only makes 915k in base salary so the Pats would love that. They would need to dump him next year though as his salary jumps up to 12.6m.

Brown is just spouting off because he knows the Stealers can't get rid of him, it would cripple their cap for the next 3 years!

How much validation does a guy need? He's vastly recognized as one of the best, if the best, WR in the league, got the biggest contract last year, plays for a winner, etc. Seems strange that AB would have to respond to an internet troll on twitter with a bad opinion.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back