PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown posts facebook live catches Tomlin calling Patriots Assholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my.....:oops:

I never heard such language. :D

a646c45633cfab95a2aaf727480883aba7de652148fb3601db61853a62d3b3da.jpg

(If a Pats player/coach did/said this, this would be the narrative, guaranteed)

On Sunday we will get the obligatory weekly clip of JE saying f*ck or something similar on the field.

On Sunday we will get the obligatory weekly clip of JE saying f*ck or something similar on the field.

Which will be seen by millions of people on television in public, in the heat of battle, with his (and the team's) admission and permission. This little ditty was supposed to be, as Saturday Night Live used to say, "not ready for primetime". But, lo and behold.

Which will be seen by millions of people on television in public, in the heat of battle, with his (and the team's) admission and permission. This little ditty was supposed to be, as Saturday Night Live used to say, "not ready for primetime". But, lo and behold.

I totally agree - giving Tomlin grief for this is idiotic. But having hot mics on the field and then acting shocked when cuss words are heard is equally stupid.

Tomlin can say whatever the hell he wants in his lockerroom. It's really a dumb move by AB to put that on facebook.

The biggest head-turner here is AB continuing to stream Tomlin when told not to. Totally disrespectful. What a prima-donna.

How about no one stopping him? Where is Tomlin? Ben? You see Ben in the video but he's probably not paying attention. Fact is, no one MADE him stop. No team leader stepped in.

Doesn't bode well in my opinion. Thus could be the Steelers version of the "Boat".

If Kraft had any balls (which he doesn't), he'd say no to this. On the other hand, it's pretty funny that you have to sneak into the premiere game of the league you run under armed guard and make sure that nobody sees you.
Roger could come in disguise, you know...like a human being. It'd fool everyone.

It's Tomlin's fault that got on social media, this is stuff you tell your team in camp not all of a sudden during a play off run. His teams are always yapping now he wants them to shut up, there's no policy so this is what you get.

I really hate Tomlin and can't wait until we beat him and the Steelers!!!!
I couldn't agree more. Something about Tomlin has always rubbed me the wrong way from day 1. Bill Cowher was the man & I enjoyed seeing him and BB going head to head in critical games!

The biggest head-turner here is AB continuing to stream Tomlin when told not to. Totally disrespectful. What a prima-donna.

That also speaks volumes about AB's lack of respect for his HC. Can you imagine that EVER happening in the Pats' lockerroom at ANY point in BB's tenure? There's some leadership lacking not only with Tomlin but also with the players there.

Looks like it was taken down I hope a million pats fans have saved it.

Regardless of how you feel about him as a person, it shouldn't change that he's a major competitor. It would feel very hollow if Rodgers were to surpass Brady.

It's going to take about 10 years of great success for Rodgers to even be in the discussion. Right now it's not even close. Rodgers is a great player but he's not even in the GOAT conversation.

and he got the name wrong. Everyone knows it's "massholes" sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back