PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown posts facebook live catches Tomlin calling Patriots Assholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, of course. If it was an actual mistake it would be sort of sad.

I mean he is 65. Up until a year ago I didnt even know what snapchat was. I probably would have made the same mistake and I'm in my late 20s.

why wasn't Brown in the same area as the rest of the team listening to his coach?

I mean he is 65. Up until a year ago I didnt even know what snapchat was. I probably would have made the same mistake and I'm in my late 20s.
Get with it, son! ;)

But yeah, it's more he's made these "mistakes" repeatedly, is what I mean.

I have no problem with anything Tomlin said there. I do think it's not right to give one team a day's advantage though. Play one conference's semifinals on Saturday, the other on Sunday. Flip them the next year. At least then the teams are playing with the same amount of rest. That's fair, and there's really no reason not to do that.

It's been like this for years.. It's part of having HFA. Now, because a scumbag coach is complaining about it, you think it should be changed?

Bet a million bucks they played that vid for hours when it came out. They know now.
Lol. I hope no one spent any significant amount of time watching Facebook Live vids. Hopefully, they are busy prepping and studying real issues that will determine the outcome of the game.

Looks like it was taken down I hope a million pats fans have saved it.
Okay, let's say that some of us saved the video. Now what?

If this team needs motivation from the other team's HC calling them a generic mean name, we're in trouble. It isn't even like anything important was said. Was there a "we're definitely going to win" moment that I missed somewhere?

why wasn't Brown in the same area as the rest of the team listening to his coach?
The live feed was enough disrespect - but kissy face to the camera in the backroom IS just as arrogant. Tomlin's gotta be wishing it was player #53 on the roster so he could cut him. As is, AB plays & everyone makes excuses for the player. Can't bench AB.

BB on WEEI :"As you know I am not on SnapFace and all that so I dont get those. I just worried about getting our team ready to play, not worry about instantchat and all that.
I don't know what's funnier...Belichick's sarcasm or the fact that some people actually think he's mixing them up in error. Come on, we all know he's savvy enough to know what Facegram is!

Cheating cheats

"That'll be a one game suspension and a $100,000 fine....oops...you're not a Patriot...never mind, just don't do it again or we'll get really mad at you!"

Lol. I hope no one spent any significant amount of time watching Facebook Live vids. Hopefully, they are busy prepping and studying real issues that will determine the outcome of the game.

I agree, and I think they are and will, as always.

But like I've said elsewhere, if they are not paying attention, others are/will for them. Especially considering how some of these guys are on these sites. All it takes is a few clicks or a reply from a fan. That's what makes what Brown did so hilariously idiotic.

Antonio Brown COULD be fined for violating the leagues social media policy? What does that mean, "could"? Theres a written policy in place, and it was violated.

Call me crazy, but its almost as if the commissioner just randomly hands out penalties with no consistency at all

Of course some people have their panties in a wad about what Edelman's "that's how that team is run" comment.

Well thing is THAT IS HOW that team is run. They let their players live stream from the locker room during the coaches speech if they didn't Brown wouldn't have done it.

To me the bigger issue is a star of the team more concerned with some bs on Facebook than rallying together with his team and listening to his coach after a big win and in doing so exposing the private thoughts of the coach.

Can you imagine someone on the Patriots ever pulling this crap and if they did how far Belichick would put his foot up their ass?

Tomlin is a joke and this just goes to show the lack of respect and discipline in that locker room.

Can you imagine someone on the Patriots ever pulling this crap and if they did how far Belichick would put his foot up their ass.

Was that a shot at Welker?

If I were the Steelers and they lose, I'd wait for CBS Sports to visit the locker room and award the game ball to Antonio Brown.

Antonio Brown COULD be fined for violating the leagues social media policy? What does that mean, "could"? Theres a written policy in place, and it was violated.

Call me crazy, but its almost as if the commissioner just randomly hands out penalties with no consistency at all

#integrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye