PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown posts facebook live catches Tomlin calling Patriots Assholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, who cares? It would be weird if Tomlin didnt

In fairness to Antonio Brown, I don't think he was paying attention to what was being said. He was to busy being in awe of himself....

That video is so pathetic it's actually kind of funny.

Social media has been out for a number of years, with plenty of stories of people getting in trouble, yet there are millions eager to be the next victim.

That's nice. But the damage has been done. People keep saying it doesn't matter but I'm afraid it does. It's a distraction. Any team that is undisciplined as that team is, any distraction is harmful in one way or another. He violated a trust. That doesn't just go away in 5 days.

That team needs just about everything to break right for them and this is a dent in that and the game hasn't been played yet.

@SVN--the team needs you again. Pass the message around to your media buddies on the twitter machine. Seeing Brown's generic, ******** apology destroyed by public knowledge that he was getting PAID to use facebook live would be yet another welcome distraction.

Well. the Patriots are assholes. So that is the truth.

Listening to Tomlin respond to the media, he's full of so much bluster and BS. The comments about players bouncing from team to team. AB's been on his team for SEVEN YEARS, they kept him over Wallace and Sanders, he's one of the hardest workers on the team, there's no way in hell Tomlin would even consider letting him go because another team would gobble him up in a heartbeat. He's full of it "We have a policy" haha.

That's nice. But the damage has been done. People keep saying it doesn't matter but I'm afraid it does. It's a distraction. Any team that is undisciplined as that team is, any distraction is harmful in one way or another. He violated a trust. That doesn't just go away in 5 days.

That team needs just about everything to break right for them and this is a dent in that and the game hasn't been played yet.
It can be a distraction or it can bring the team together with all the criticism coming from outside. You never know. They had the joey porter thing going last week and still managed to play well on defense. Granted he isnt as important as brown ,but i doubt this will break them or hurt them with the AFCCG. They will be ready to play and maybe even a more motivated brown to prove something esp when tomlin today said that such players end up on other teams.

It can be a distraction or it can bring the team together with all the criticism coming from outside. You never know. They had the joey porter thing going last week and still managed to play well on defense. Granted he isnt as important as brown ,but i doubt this will break them or hurt them with the AFCCG. They will be ready to play and maybe even a more motivated brown to prove something esp when tomlin today said that such players end up on other teams.

Their D didn't play as good as people think. Wide open receivers were missed and massive (easy) drops that would have put KC is great position. Plus some mind numbing decisions on D by KC.

It's Tomlin's fault, there's no policy, they talk trash now he wants them to shut up. He's a cheerleader in a frat house, AB was just having some fun in the environment his coach established.

Someone on this thread likened Tomlin to Barry Switzer. Both coaches inherited an excellent team and 'drove the bus' to a SB victory. Then they faded. Think Switzer is more of a joke than Tomlin, however.

I love the fact that an absolute non-story has blown into an unnecessary distraction to the opposing team finally for once...

I hope the media keeps talking about this for another four days. Only helps us and hurts them.

I love the fact that an absolute non-story has blown into an unnecessary distraction to the opposing team finally for once...

I hope the media keeps talking about this for another four days. Only helps us and hurts them.
It has also become unwanted stuff for us to keep answering for comparisons. Edelman's very benign response was turned into a story which he had to explain today. I just hope BB isnt a hard ass and sits him for the first series or something.

It has also become unwanted stuff for us to keep answering for comparisons. Edelman's very benign response was turned into a story which he had to explain today. I just hope BB isnt a hard ass and sits him for the first series or something.

Edelman's "crime" was a misunderstood half-sentence. Welker's was a pre-planned comedy routine that went on quite a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back