PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown accuses Bucs of wanting him to play on injured ankle (update: finally released)

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Not sure what happened to the other Antonio Brown thread, but Brown's attorney released a statement today basically accusing Arians of wanting him to play on a severely damaged ankle. The Bucs should have shut him down for the rest of the regular season...what a mess.

Coming from the same guy who lied about having a real vaccination card just a little more than a month ago and was caught lying. Sure I believe him now. He learned the errors of his way and would never lie again.

Some team will probably sign Brown next year. And they will be totally shocked when he implodes like he has done on every team he has been on in his career.

I wonder if the Bucs will just outright release him now that everyone knows he needs surgery and may not be effective for the postseason…

Hmmmm... is Arians lying his ass off? Or AB?

I am thinking AB.

Brown will sue and win. However, his career in the NFL is over.

I wonder if Brown will sue the Bucs for his bonus money he would have probably earned if he played. That would be too funny if he sued for money he could have only gotten if he played and produced while arguing the Bucs tried to force him to play even though his ankle was far too injured for him to play.

I wonder if Brown will sue the Bucs for his bonus money he would have probably earned if he played. That would be too funny if he sued for money he could have only gotten if he played and produced while arguing the Bucs tried to force him to play even though his ankle was far too injured for him to play.

the MRIs and medical reports from the hospital are going to be key…

AB is a nutcase and a proven jerkoff...enjoy the show while it lasts. At least he's not Rae Carruth...yet...

AB is a nutcase and a proven jerkoff...enjoy the show while it lasts. At least he's not Rae Carruth...yet...
He will never get into that club: Carruth, OJ, Hernandez, Lewis. He is in the 2nd tier - Leaf, Rice, Incognito, etc

Ok.

AB burned his last bridge.

Definitely no Bucs these playoffs.

And no team next year.

It's sad how mentally insane he is. Is it CTE ?

I buy this

Arians seems like a doucher and probably thought AB would do whatever he was told after they kept him on the roster after the vaccine card.

AB did himself 0 favors with his antics while leaving though. If he’s telling the truth about the damage in his ankle though it won’t be hard to verify

What a night to have insomnia

Its all come down to the verifiable facts hes claiming to have.

A top lawyer wouldnt allow this texto go without crossing ts and dotting is. A top doctor wouldnt fake medical records

Las thing in favor of AB (who is a bit crazy) Nothing that the systems loves as much as this: a highly productive cog with heavy bagage, very very easy to manipulate all around

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back