PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown accuses Bucs of wanting him to play on injured ankle (update: finally released)

I don't think Brady is so callous that he doesn't have an ounce of care for his teammates, but I think it's obvios he puts winning above everything else, including the health of his teammates. No reason for Gronk to be playing anymore. At the end of the day, Brady is the one is going to get praised with 7 rings and no one is going to care about Gronk/Brown in 10-15 years. Both those guys are going to have a tough life after football and I feel sorry for them.

I think Brady has a selfish reason to care for the mental health of AB at least up until this point, but he still went over and above for the guy letting him live at his house.

And I think Gronk will be just fine after football. His back is going to be a mess, but he seems like a guy doesn't want for much materially and seems to be fairly well adjusted despite being a meathead. AB, on the other hand....

I think Brady has a selfish reason to care for the mental health of AB at least up until this point, but he still went over and above for the guy letting him live at his house.

And I think Gronk will be just fine after football. His back is going to be a mess, but he seems like a guy doesn't want for much materially and seems to be fairly well adjusted despite being a meathead. AB, on the other hand....
He's a anti-Brady troll. Whatever he says on Tom should be taken with skepticism. When he doesn't troll he does provide valuable information, but this is the most ridiculous take he's taken yet.

So add Alex Guerroro to the list of people AB stiffed?
AB just needs to pay his bills. He didn't learn from the chef drama

Tom will be good to AB as long as AB plays football for him.

I don't know about Gronk - 20 concussions is mind-boggling to think about.

So add Alex Guerroro to the list of people AB stiffed?
I'm confused...
AB paying someone $100k up front is somehow seen as "stiffing" that person?

Regardless, lot of coin to pay the Glute Whisperer for his mineral oil/magic fingers sessions.
Wonder how much Dr. Alex milked out of Pats players when he worked his con up north?
Can't really get peeved at Bill for balking at $100k retainer fees for every participating Patriot if that was the price Guerrero was demanding for his skills.

Last edited:
Media executives are loving this, they will milk this to its last drop.

I'm confused...
AB paying someone $100k up front is somehow seen as "stiffing" that person?

Regardless, lot of coin to pay the Glute Whisperer for his mineral oil/magic fingers sessions.
Wonder how much Dr. Alex milked out of Pats players when he worked his con up north?
Can't really get peeved at Bill for balking at $100k retainer fees for every participating Patriot if that was the price Guerrero was demanding for his skills.
Did AB pay AG up-front? Seems like AG wanted to send AB an invoice and AB is saying he didn't do anything.

I… wish it hadve worked out in NE.

Tom and Arians are clowns.

Officially a bucs hater now. I also put a covid asterisk on last season.
Hahahaha what!!!????

Did AB pay AG up-front? Seems like AG wanted to send AB an invoice and AB is saying he didn't do anything.

No, the text said AB paid 100K to AG and wanted 50K back. AG responded by asking him where to send the balance...then AB oddly wrote in his IG story that AG didn't do any work. Well, if he didn't do any work, why is he asking only for 50K and not a 100K?

This is also on Bruce the maverick for mismanaging AB. He knew AB was crazy, now he pretend to be shocked by his behavior.

Even if he's telling the truth -- so what? Teams ask players to play through injury all the time.
1. Y’all all would be crying if it were you.
2. Doesn’t make it right.

also… the “so and so needs help” line. It’s narcissistic. You get to throw someone under the bus while also saying look at how thoughtful I am.

bill wouldn’t have said SHYT. He would’ve been like “well see what happens” and move on. Why I like his style.

Damage control

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back