PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Antonio Brown accuses Bucs of wanting him to play on injured ankle (update: finally released)

watching the Bucs implode with one week left in the regular season is hilarious lol…
It’s only an implosion if there are players on the team that support AB. No reports have yet come out on this about locker room dissension.

I know what you mean but I do think Tom cares about them as people.

What he won't do is tell them they can't play football because he's concerned about their well-being.

at some point the human being in you has to tell a friend/teammate to get help. The only reason why AB and Gronk are in Tampa was because of Brady and the only reason they are taking additional hits/abuse on the field is because of Brady.

Last edited:
We are just thinking of AB and Arians riff
My guess is Brady had alot of say in getting AB and keeping him after the fake vaccination card fiasco
Wondering if there is also a little turmoil within between Brady and management from both sides
This is causing a major distraction in the part of the season you want to be in harmony

at some point the human being in you has to tell a friend/teammate to get help. The only reason why AB and Gronk were in Tampa was because of Brady and the only reason they are taking additional hits/abuse is because of Brady.
Meh. They are also getting paid a ****load of money.

now he's going after Alex Guerrueroroooreo .... love it

AB in NFL
Act 1 : burn down the Steelers slowly
Act 2 : burn down the Raiders quickly
Act 3 : try to burn down the Pats but Krafty got a HJ so we good
Act 4: try to go clean then burn down Brady/Bucs ?

:rofl:

Lol do the Bucs really think some other team is going to sign this guy? apparently thats why they haven't cut him. Tip of the cap to the Bucs for making it work for an entire year last year, however.... might be the most remarkable part of their SB run.

Lol do the Bucs really think some other team is going to sign this guy? apparently thats why they haven't cut him. Tip of the cap to the Bucs for making it work for an entire year last year, however.... might be the most remarkable part of their SB run.
Some teams are willing to give him a job. Few insiders have reported this

Might be one of the reasons but if this injury issue is real they'll have a grievance with the NFLPA to deal with if they cut him.

I mean none of us really know what type of person Tim Brady is really behind the scenes, but from the outside looking in, he seemed to genuinely care about AB and was doing things to help him. Brady may have been the only one in his orbit who might have been at least partially be looking out for the best interests of AB. Going after Brady and Guerero isn't a good look for AB and may have cut himself off from one of the only guys out there who might be able to get him to get the help he so desperately needs.

I mean none of us really know what type of person Tim Brady is really behind the scenes, but from the outside looking in, he seemed to genuinely care about AB and was doing things to help him. Brady may have been the only one in his orbit who might have been at least partially be looking out for the best interests of AB. Going after Brady and Guerero isn't a good look for AB and may have cut himself off from one of the only guys out there who might be able to get him to get the help he so desperately needs.

I don't think Brady is so callous that he doesn't have an ounce of care for his teammates, but I think it's obvios he puts winning above everything else, including the health of his teammates. No reason for Gronk to be playing anymore. At the end of the day, Brady is the one is going to get praised with 7 rings and no one is going to care about Gronk/Brown in 10-15 years. Both those guys are going to have a tough life after football and I feel sorry for them while people are still going to be talking about Brady.

I said it before in the Bucs thread, but Brady doesn't care about roster/team building. He only cares about winning titles. In fact, I guarantee you that Brady knew about AB's CTE/mental issues before recruiting him. He doesn't care if AB gets hit or compromises his health as long as AB helps him win rings. Same deal with Gronk, who Brady knew had nearly 20 concussions and 10 surgeries over the years.

Bill, on the other hand, could simply not afford to bring the kind of talent Brady was begging for via free agency/trade.
Brady recruited AB to Tampa and let him live in his guest house. Brady phoned up Gronk about playing for Tampa.

Brady was instrumental in Brandon Cooks lasting 1 Patriots season. Brady complained about Dorsett and other WRs and TEs that he was forced to play with. Regardless if you were wide open, you were invisible to Brady if he did not like you. Brady left NE because he was not happy with the roster of offensive playmakers.

No, Brady doesnt care about the roster at all.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back