PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Globie Who Threw The Pats and Their Fans Under The Bus to The Rest of The Country

Do it again and it'll be a year as a jets fan for you. ;)

Hey pal, even on a discussion board federal law still means something. Forcing someone to be a Jet fan is clearly prohibited in the Bill of Rights under the 8th amendment: No 'cruel and unusual punishment'...

The Globe is on my strike list, don't read it, don't care for its writers. Used to read Ben Volin twitter feed when I log in here until he made a mess with deflategate so now I skip him.
If you really want people who should be ashamed, look at this Thread:
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/belichick-is-to-blame.1112365/
The part I love the most about that thread is the likes and the winners given. I am really enjoying it.
The above Thread should actually be pinned on the forum. It is too good to be 'forgot!'

I skipped that thread the first time around. It it funny to see a post stating that it was time for Belichick to go when the poster has SB championship gear as their avatar and Butler's INT as their signature.

I knew one guy on Facebook who immediately called for Belichick to be fired, but he's called for that before. He basically has a cycle of: Pats lose a game, he calls for Belichick to be fired for reasons, time passes, he admits he overreacted. So I'm not sure he should even count towards your question :D

That was done here. Can't remember who, but it was.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back