PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Brady Lob with his weak arm

That another 4th quarter game winning drive?
I said Brady doesn't have "elite" arm strength like Mahomes, Allen, Stafford, etc. And there is no debate in that regard.

2 TDs, 1 INT, 400 yards...53% completion today

What about last week when Evans and Julio played?

Thanks, paycheck-to-paycheck...
The man is 45. He finds a way. He hold a just about every record a quarterback can have.. Why don't you take your trolling ass back to your moms basement wher you can admire your elite school diploma

Looking back at the "other games thread" I see you had to post a "lol, Timmy fumbled" . That happened while most Pats fans were posting in the game thread. What compelling you to be such a dou***bag? Putting you on mute in yet another thread in a forum you insisted be created to save everyone from any Brady talk.

Looking back at the "other games thread" I see you had to post a "lol, Timmy fumbled" . That happened while most Pats fans were posting in the game thread. What compelling you to be such a dou***bag? Putting you on mute in yet another thread in a forum you insisted be created to save everyone from any Brady talk.
He was active on here all weekend, and actually asked for someone from here to attend the Super Bowl with him because he was going by himself otherwise. What do you think compels him? He doesn’t have any friends.

He was active on here all weekend, and actually asked for someone from here to attend the Super Bowl with him because he was going by himself otherwise. What do you think compels him? He doesn’t have any friends.
That makes sense. It's kind of a twisted and counterproductive way to try and make some though

He was active on here all weekend, and actually asked for someone from here to attend the Super Bowl with him because he was going by himself otherwise.

Oh really...

Pork lobs his credit card at the cashier as he pulls through the KFC drive thru for the third time in a day while breathing heavily out of his mouth.
You were close.

LonelyFeistyBovine-size_restricted.gif

“Barry” is one of the biggest Brady haters on Twitter and a Rodgers fan. Looks like that’s a Barry parody account with the opposite point of view lol.

What do you and everyone else think is the reason for the media's infatuation with Rodgers? I wonder if it's just because he plays for the Packers. They were the same way about Favre who also failed in the crunch often. I don't get the reluctance to give Brady his due.

He almost pulled it off again yesterday. The consistency and longevity are amazing. Shame he couldn't end his career here.
To me it's well beyond shameful. It's disgraceful. Instead, we get to trail Brady in SBs won because Blunder Bill decided that he didn't want to pay Brady what he was worth. Meanwhile, BB gets top dollar for his services.

Sounds like another Bob Loblaw Law Bomb.

Tom's arm strength is definitely the reason none of his teammates can hold on to the ball. :rolleyes: :evil:

What does Brady's arm strength have anything to do with how he played last night? Granted he was dink and dunk the whole time, but the Bucs lost because they were unable to get in the end zone outside of one drive in the last few minutes of the game...

What does Brady's arm strength have anything to do with how he played last night? Granted he was dink and dunk the whole time, but the Bucs lost because they were unable to get in the end zone outside of one drive in the last few minutes of the game...
After that display in Foxboro yesterday I wouldn't be taking shots at any other quarterbacks. Especially ones that had 0 turnovers and actually played well.

I guess you missed the fumbles by his receivers

After that display in Foxboro yesterday I wouldn't be taking shots at any other quarterbacks. Especially ones that had 0 turnovers and actually played well.

No, Brady did not play well...he had one touchdown drive the whole game.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back