PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Brady Lob with his weak arm

No he had more but his receivers would fumble thus ending the drive. It helps to watch the game.
Leave the poor guy alone. Trolling is the only way anyone pays any attention to him.

No he had more but his receivers would fumble thus ending the drive. It helps to watch the game.

always someone else’s fault with you people…

After that display in Foxboro yesterday I wouldn't be taking shots at any other quarterbacks. Especially ones that had 0 turnovers and actually played well.

I'm no Brady hater, but while Tom's performance accounted for Tampa closing the gap at crunch time yesterday he arguably shoulders blame for the loss. That delay penalty was 100 percent on him.

I'm no Brady hater, but while Tom's performance accounted for Tampa closing the gap at crunch time yesterday he arguably shoulders blame for the loss. That delay penalty was 100 percent on him.

Well, apparently Ryan Fitzpatrick is a Tom Brady hater…guy doesn’t like to shake hands with the opposing QB after a loss, but after a win he’ll make a beeline to the middle of the field to rub it in…

Yeah, the fumbles during long drives, the 4 false starts, the holds after a big play, drops, the OC calling a triple reverse after a big pass play that took them to midfield, nope none of that....it was when Brady was trying to teach freaking class because none of them knew where to freaking line up half the time and the clock ran out. Yeah thats it.

always someone else’s fault with you people…
I just told you to watch the game you obviously didnt. If you are going to try and talk intelligently about something you need to watch the game.

Yeah, the fumbles during long drives, the 4 false starts, the holds after a big play, drops, the OC calling a triple reverse after a big pass play that took them to midfield, nope none of that....it was when Brady was trying to teach freaking class because none of them knew where to freaking line up half the time and the clock ran out. Yeah thats it.

So, you're saying Brady did nothing that cost them in the end -- it was all everyone else? Great rationalizing there, sport. ;)

Last edited:
So, you're saying Brady did nothing that cost them in the end -- it was all everyone else? Great rationalizing there, sport. ;)
No QB is blameless after a loss. They do touch the ball the most after all. Yesterday the delay of game was on him. Overall though I think he had a solid game considering Miller was his WR 1 lmao

Everyone did something, but they are not in that position unless he did what he did horribly undermanned and having guys who dont even know where to line up. When pointing fingers on why they lost, he is the very least of it.

I saw him and Rodgers shake hands, you really should watch these games you try and talk about.

What does that have anything to do with him not shaking Ryan FitPatrick’s hand? He has a history of only congratulating elite QBs. Remember when he walked off the field after 3 Super Bowl losses?

No QB is blameless after a loss. They do touch the ball the most after all. Yesterday the delay of game was on him. Overall though I think he had a solid game considering Miller was his WR 1 lmao
It's one quarterback's fault for every loss though. Haven't you learned that yet?

Haha it's funny if every loss is on him every win is on him too then.

Well, when Timmy is supposed to make everyone around him better and "coach up" the scrubs, then yeah, the offensive woes are on him. Or am I right that Brady needs his receivers to carry him in his old age? So far this season that is proving to be correct...he looks worse than 2019. And isn't he supposed to be the de facto offensive coordinator?

It's one quarterback's fault for every loss though. Haven't you learned that yet?
Tom Brady held the Patriots back for almost 20 years. NE would have had 20 Super Bowl championships if it wasn't for Brady's incompetence!

No, Brady did not play well...he had one touchdown drive the whole game.
He didn't throw 3 game-crushing INTs like the Patriots current quarterback. You need to spend less time making a fool of yourself on the Brady forum. I think the main forum is reconstructing their arguments in support of IBWT. In the face of the team having taken every step necessary to ruin their franchise quarterback in very short order. New coaches, new system, same mediocre personnel... 1-2, 2 TDs, 5 INTs and the worst quarterback rating in the NFL. Too banged up to face the media twice in three weeks and now likely out for multiple weeks. Could it be going worse? A former Patriots flunky Olszewski is the only difference between 1-2 and 0-3.

The Bucs will be fine. Winning that division and finishing as the 1 or 2 seed. Brady will be fine too. By the end of the season he will have his usually impressive numbers. We can talk about it then if you're still showing your face here.

Well, apparently Ryan Fitzpatrick is a Tom Brady hater…guy doesn’t like to shake hands with the opposing QB after a loss, but after a win he’ll make a beeline to the middle of the field to rub it in…
Good. Fitzpatrick should be thankful for the privilege to have played on the same field as Brady. He also embellished his story... Brady hasn't thrown 5 INTs in any game of his career. Fitzpatrick had 6 in one game though.

Not a 100%. Firstly he had to tell multiple players where exactly to be pre-snap (not sure why Beasley in particular is on the field for that play) and then the center has got to be ready for the snap the moment Brady calls for it. Brady called it right after the game when he said it was all round poor execution. Literally no one other than Brady seemed to recognize the play call.

They lost the game because they couldn't get Fournette going so they had to rely on a severely depleted passing game. Beasley was probably Brady's best option and he literally just got there. Still Beasley tripped over himself on what should have been an easy catch and run for a first down. Gage had a lot of receptions but he still doesn't look comfortable in the offense... he'll be much better off once he's firmly the 3rd or 4th option. Miller might be unemployed once Beasley is fully acclimated to the offense. The TE situation seems hopeless already.

I'll be content with Godwin, Evans, Beasley, Gage and Perriman. I'm not counting on Julio for much.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back