PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Brady Lob with his weak arm

Not sure why you have to start a new thread just to @ me but whatever. It was the only great throw he made all game - and it was a lob. How’s his MVP campaign coming along? So far it looks like 2 TDS, 1 INT, and 400 yards…

Reactions: Ian
Not sure why you have to start a new thread just to @ me but whatever. It was the only great throw he made all game. How’s his MVP campaign coming along? So far it looks like 2 TDS, 1 INT, and 400 yards…
LOL, giving you a hard time after your comments in the other thread. ;)

Plus, it was a nice throw in a game they needed. So it's a thread-worthy play :cool:

LOL, giving you a hard time after your comments in the other thread. ;)

Plus, it was a nice throw in a game they needed. So it's a thread-worthy play :cool:

It was a good timely throw - not a whole lot of juice on it but accurate.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
It was a good timely throw - not a whole lot of juice on it but accurate.
Not a whole lot of juice...? Wasn't exactly a high-arcing throw. ;)

Not exactly on a rope either…
Wasn't supposed to be - it was a well-thrown ball with plenty of oomph on a low trajectory over the defender and right into the receivers' hands for the touchdown.

Wasn't supposed to be - it was a well-thrown ball with plenty of oomph on a low trajectory over the defender and right into the receivers' hands for the touchdown.
To WR 5 as well since they were down their top 3 WR

Reactions: Ian
Dictionary? Look up troll and guess who's picture is there

Define “high arc”…the apex of that throw looked medium to high to me
It wasn't a high arc, so define "weak" because you've used that term in the past and it also doesn't fit the definition.

They’re 2-0 with the majority of their receiving corps either out or dealing with injuries. They’ll be a force in the NFC again once those guys get healthy.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Not sure why you have to start a new thread just to @ me but whatever. It was the only great throw he made all game. How’s his MVP campaign coming along? So far it looks like 2 TDS, 1 INT, and 400 yards…
Best Qb in football. Just wait till he gets his receivers back and healthy.

Pork lobs his credit card at the cashier as he pulls through the KFC drive thru for the third time in a day while breathing heavily out of his mouth.

It wasn't a high arc, so define "weak" because you've used that term in the past and it also doesn't fit the definition.

I said Brady doesn't have "elite" arm strength like Mahomes, Allen, Stafford, etc. And there is no debate in that regard.

Best Qb in football. Just wait till he gets his receivers back and healthy.

2 TDs, 1 INT, 400 yards...53% completion today

What about last week when Evans and Julio played?

Pork lobs his credit card at the cashier as he pulls through the KFC drive thru for the third time in a day while breathing heavily out of his mouth.

Thanks, paycheck-to-paycheck...

I said Brady doesn't have "elite" arm strength like Mahomes, Allen, Stafford, etc. And there is no debate in that regard.

2 TDs, 1 INT, 400 yards

What about last week when Evans and Julio played?

Thanks, paycheck-to-paycheck...
1663534520096.gif

You can do better than that, Pork. Put some of that spare energy that you’re not using for gym visits, sex with a living woman, or otherwise doing something else for 12 months a year outside of being active on this board, and prep some better insults.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back