PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Another Brady Lob with his weak arm

He didn't throw 3 game-crushing INTs like the Patriots current quarterback.

What does Mac have to do with Brady? for whatever reason, when you are on the losing end of an argument, you and SB1 love changing the subject...

The Bucs will be fine. Winning that division and finishing as the 1 or 2 seed. Brady will be fine too. By the end of the season he will have his usually impressive numbers. We can talk about it then if you're still showing your face here.

3 TDs, 1 INT, 600 yards through 3 games...he's off to a great start. He's right up there with Geno Smith.

Good. Fitzpatrick should be thankful for the privilege to have played on the same field as Brady. He also embellished his story... Brady hasn't thrown 5 INTs in any game of his career. Fitzpatrick had 6 in one game though.

Oh sorry, Fitzpatrick meant 4 INTs, which Brady threw against the Bills in September 2011.

Last edited:
Oh sorry, Fitzpatrick meant 4 INTs, which Brady threw against the Bills in 2011.
Fitzpatrick should just shut his mouth. He had 4 INTs of his own when Brady crushed Buffalo 49-21 later in that season. Brady threw for over 5000 yards and won 13 games in 2011. Fitzpatrick led the NFL in INTs and had a 7-game losing streak that season.

What does Mac have to do with Brady? for whatever reason, when you are on the losing end of an argument, you and SB1 love changing the subject...
Mac is the next franchise quarterback after Brady so the comparisons aren't going to stop for his ENTIRE career so buckle up. Brady's 2-1 with his receiving corps returning soon. The Bucs have a very bright season ahead of them. Mac has 12 INTs in his last 8 games with a 2-6 record. He'll lead the NFL in INT% if they keep up this downfield passing attack. That's if his o-line doesn't get him killed first.

3 TDs, 1 INT, 600 yards through 3 games...he's off to a great start. Heck, Geno Smith has thrown for more yards and touchdowns.
If you weren't so shortsighted then you'd realize these early season passing trends aren't going to continue. Brady will have multiple games of 3 TD passes or more. Geno has had only 3 TD passes in a game twice for his entire career... he's not suddenly turning into Warren Moon at age 31.

.....................The Bucs have a very bright season ahead of them. Mac has 12 INTs in his last 8 games with a 2-6 record. He'll lead the NFL in INT% if they keep up this downfield passing attack. That's if his o-line doesn't get him killed first.

Take it to some forum in Florida, if you can find one above water, this is a Patriots forum. We don't give a bleep about the Bucs. :)

Take it to some forum in Florida, if you can find one above water, this is a Patriots forum. We don't give a bleep about the Bucs. :)
I do but only because the greatest of all time quarterback that was the key player in a 20 year dynasty with the PATRIOTS is still playing. It ain't about the Bucs.

Um... this forum is called The Tom Brady Forum. He's the quarterback of the Bucs. So obviously we give a bleep about the Bucs.

Um... this forum is called The Tom Brady Forum. He's the quarterback of the Bucs. So obviously we give a bleep about the Bucs.
He's one of the few trolls that I didn't put on ignore. I may now after he took a shot at the tragedy in Florida. We have relatives in Lake Mary and Naples and it looks like Naples was pretty much leveled. Luckily, all of our family members are okay.

Last edited:
I do but only because the greatest of all time quarterback that was the key player in a 20 year dynasty with the PATRIOTS is still playing. It ain't about the Bucs.

That's exactly the problem. Oh well, I guess it's PatsAndBucsFans.com now. I mean, I still like it a little when I see the Bucs, flipping around the channels. When Brady slays I'm like "there's our boy," when he shows signs that he might not make it to 50, I'm like "better a decade early than a decade late. Dodged that bullet."

But becoming a full-on Bucs fan? I mean Craw, you just said the quiet part out loud. Game over.

Also nice throw, Ian, and I went trying to find long passes by our current guy to guage how concerned I should be about lack of zip and long ball capability and it was not encouraging. The ceiling was clearly 35-40 yards in the air (not catch and run.) Now that said, that'll get er done if you're all the other things Jones is supposed to be.... smart, accurate, with quick reads and a quick release. He just looked a lot more like he was headed that direction last year than this year. Now I suppose he's fighting the availability of film on him plus all recent installs of the offense. But the lack of arm strength is real.

His ceiling, right now, is a throw maybe a little longer than this one, and with way more arc. Tom's is 20 yards further downfield. Tough guy to compare to, but it's useful to be realistic about Jones at present. His right now ceiling is also not his forever ceiling; Brady was never the "rocket laser arm" guy, he's just the guy that wins all the damn time LOL.

Last edited:
I meant without Brady, we don't care about the Bucs.

He's one of the few trolls that I didn't put on ignore. I may now after he took a shot at the tragedy in Florida. We have relatives in Lake Mary and Naples and it looks like Naples was pretty much leveled. Luckily, all of our family members are okay.
I didn't take a shot at the tragedy in Florida. I spoke the truth. Florida has big problems in both the short and long term due to climate change. Time to face the facts.

As for Brady? On the one hand, you can't call him a hanger-on because he's still playing so well. But, on the other hand, he is a hanger-on.

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back