PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alert: Season starts Sunday, time for the crowd to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongside

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I just can't stand to see another opposing QB step to the LOS and audible in an out of plays/protections like they are at home. Now I know that the stadium is not condusive to crowd noise as others, but I've seen the crowd be a factor before (AFC championship games, SD 2007).

Lets make someone go the the dry erase board. I know that's a stretch but I see every week how crowd noise affects away teams. I'm sick of hearing what a dead crowd we are.

I consider this game, to date, by far the most important game of the year. If the Patriots win this they continue with a 2 game lead in the division.

As much as I want to see them beat the Colts, this one is far more important than the Colts game.

It will help that it's going to be 60 degrees and sunny. The richers will come out of their luxury boxes to make some noise even if it's just the sound of eating popcorn.

The season starts Sunday?!? Stupid me. I have been watching preseason games since September and thinking they were regular season games. I gotta call my bookie because he conned me out of a lot of money. Well, that explains why the Broncos are 6-1. Preseason means nothing. No way could they do that in the regular season. :D

I wouldnt say the season starts Sunday, but the crowd definitely needs to step up and be a factor. The weather hasnt really been great for home games this year and this weeks weather will definitely bring out even the wine and cheese crowd

I just can't stand to see another opposing QB step to the LOS and audible in an out of plays/protections like they are at home. Now I know that the stadium is not condusive to crowd noise as others, but I've seen the crowd be a factor before (AFC championship games, SD 2007).

Lets make someone go the the dry erase board. I know that's a stretch but I see every week how crowd noise affects away teams. I'm sick of hearing what a dead crowd we are.

speaking of SD 2007, can anyone direct me to the video of the postgame reaction to that win? players patting BB's back on the sideline, Kraft giving him the gameball in the locker room, etc. I've been looking for it. It makes me feel warm inside.

I agree with the OP. I don't care if the stadium is conducive to crowd noise or not. You're Bostonians (most of you). World famous for being a bunch of loudmouth gasbags! Make some noise, you ninnies! :cool:

speaking of SD 2007, can anyone direct me to the video of the postgame reaction to that win? players patting BB's back on the sideline, Kraft giving him the gameball in the locker room, etc. I've been looking for it. It makes me feel warm inside.

Some of that is in the last 10 secs of NFL Videos: Patriots 38, Chargers 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes