PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alamo's Predict The Score Alamo's Predict the Score Contest, Week 6 DEN @ NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
24-13 Patriots

Patriots 36
broncos 13

Since Coach Bill will treat his starting an decision like it is the location of the Holy Grail, Ark of the Covenant all rolled into one ..very hard to give a pick for this game now

I think we need a new contest in the forum: Predict When the Week X Game Will Be Played

Pats 26 broncs 17

With Cam probably starting my score will change. I think:

Pats 30
Broncs 16

NE-27
Den -17

28-13 Pats

Post your predictions here for Week 5, Denver Broncos at New England Patriots

This contest is open to everyone, it's both a weekly and a season-long contest. Stakes are bragging rights.

Each week I will tabulate and post the scores for the previous week's contest, as well as the cumulative season standings for those who have played every week. As a one-time allowance for computer problems, forgetfulness, or whatever, one week can be missed and will be assigned that week's average score.

Scoring:
Your score is the COMBINED deviation of your predicted score for the Pats and opponents REGARDLESS OF DIRECTION. For example, if you predict Patriots 31 Bromcos 20 your score is how many points off of 31 the Pats are (over or under does not matter) PLUS how many points off of 20 the Broncos are (over or under again does not matter). Game winner does not matter. Lowest score wins.

You may change your prediction at any time before kickoff, either by editing your original post or by adding a new one. Predictions made in other threads don't count unless they were clearly meant for this contest but were posted elsewhere by mistake. Please keep this thread to predictions only, no back-and-forth discussion of the game. A short comment explaining your pick is OK.

Good luck!
ne

Post your predictions here for Week 5, Denver Broncos at New England Patriots

This contest is open to everyone, it's both a weekly and a season-long contest. Stakes are bragging rights.

Each week I will tabulate and post the scores for the previous week's contest, as well as the cumulative season standings for those who have played every week. As a one-time allowance for computer problems, forgetfulness, or whatever, one week can be missed and will be assigned that week's average score.

Scoring:
Your score is the COMBINED deviation of your predicted score for the Pats and opponents REGARDLESS OF DIRECTION. For example, if you predict Patriots 31 Bromcos 20 your score is how many points off of 31 the Pats are (over or under does not matter) PLUS how many points off of 20 the Broncos are (over or under again does not matter). Game winner does not matter. Lowest score wins.

You may change your prediction at any time before kickoff, either by editing your original post or by adding a new one. Predictions made in other threads don't count unless they were clearly meant for this contest but were posted elsewhere by mistake. Please keep this thread to predictions only, no back-and-forth discussion of the game. A short comment explaining your pick is OK.

Good luck!

Patriots 27
Toasted Westerns 17

I have no feel for this game. Here is a random number - NE 39, Broncos 6.

NE 22
COVID 19
Broncos 13
Maroon 5

Also, Blink 182 and Matchbox 20.

SB this year will be on April 1st

Redo.

Patriots. 27

Donks. 10

Pats 20
Denver 10

Status