PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alamo's Predict The Score Alamo's Predict the Score Contest Week 18 New England @ Miami

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Post your predictions here for Week 18, New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins.

This contest is open to everyone, it's both a weekly and a season-long contest. Stakes are bragging rights.

Each week I will tabulate and post the scores for the previous week's contest, as well as the cumulative season standings for those who have played every week. As a one-time allowance for computer problems, forgetfulness, or whatever, one week can be missed and will be assigned that week's average score.

Scoring:
Your score is the COMBINED deviation of your predicted score for the Pats and opponents REGARDLESS OF DIRECTION. For example, if you predict Patriots 24 Titans 23 your score is how many points off of 24 the Pats are (over or under does not matter) PLUS how many points off of 23 the Titans are (over or under again does not matter). Game winner does not matter. Lowest score wins.

You may change your prediction at any time before kickoff, either by editing your original post or by adding a new one. Predictions made in other threads don't count unless they were clearly meant for this contest but were posted elsewhere by mistake. Please keep this thread to predictions only, no back-and-forth discussion of the game. A short comment explaining your pick is OK.

--
Updating results coming soon™

Dolphins 37
Patriots 3

Another embarrassment in Miami to humble our guys after the Jags beatdown....and we earn a trip to Arrowhead!!!!

Patrioti 27
Delfini 24

Doubt Patriots lose intentionally to avoid Colts or Bills

Patriots 22
Miami 18

₦∊ɰ ⋸Nĝʟ⨺⩃Ⅾ P₳₸Ŗ⒑⊤s ⇢⇨⇭ ③⑨

ϻ!α₥⫰ ↁ∘∟pɧÍŃš ⇢⇨⇩ ①⑨

NE 37
MIA 16

That might be a scorigami, I don't know

Pats 23
Miami 20

Miami 34
Patsies 21

Pats - 27
Phins - 20

27-24, Dolphins. Back on my bs

Patriots 27
Phins 16

pats 31

dolphins 14

If the dolphins had something to play for I'd pick them but...

Pats 20

Dolphins 13

27-17 Pats

Pats 28
Dooshfins 26.

I hate the Dooshfins and their obnoxious and arrogant fans with every fiber of my being….I live in S Florida….so it’s tough. But I expect this game to be close because Pats and other northern teams struggle down here at end of year….especially an extended season. This is also THEIR SUPER BOWL even tho irrelevant game in a lot of ways…… I wish we had it elevated Wilkerson especially after last week…but I’m guessing game plan is RUN HEAVY!!! Tua sucks …..I am not impressed with him ….Mac 100x better…..but we have a way of making this kind of guy look better….one man’s opinion and hope I’m wrong!

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back