PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ah Parity

Browns drafting Kizer was a mistake, he was not very good in college but I guess teams take a shot in QB's like him after the first round, no big deal IF it's not the Browns taking the shot, because then can't develop QBs and they stink.

But that was worth the risk I believe. Then they go and name him the starter when it was crystal clear he was not remotely ready. This guy is already ruined.

Now they are headed to another 1-15 , 0-16 season, will take the 1st overall pick again and ruin the life of another promising QB.

Seriously, the NFL should shut down this team and order the owner to move or sell it to a group that at least show it's capable of putting a decent product in the field. There's no accountability at all when it comes to the Browns stinking up the joint.

and I so wanted to read another "Patriots BAD! Collins trade proves it!" thread. Gee whiz...

and I so wanted to read another "Patriots BAD! Collins trade proves it!" thread. Gee whiz...

I guess they could have won the Super Bowl better. :eek: (I'm not even sure how to word that weird ass logic....Won better? Won more?...Won bigger? )

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back