Ring 6

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
2 games in in my market.
3 0-4 teams and the Jete

I get the Jets and Bills where I am. Been watching the Redzone instead. Amazed at the number of offensively inept teams in the league. Unfortunately for the Pats their non division schedule does not include any of them.

There isn't one team that's " Elite". Some may say KC, yet I'll believe it when they perform in January.

Steelers have a very serious QB problem.
Packers have an awful D. They're a one man show.
Patriots have a bad D.
Atlanta has a Matt Ryan problem.
Cowboys? Ha.

There isn't one team that's " Elite". Some may say KC, yet I'll believe it when they perform in January.

Steelers have a very serious QB problem.
Packers have an awful D. They're a one man show.
Patriots have a bad D.
Atlanta has a Matt Ryan problem.
Cowboys? Ha.

You can't spell "Elite" without "Eli"!

Hahahaha

You know I was just about to make a thread like this. This is what parody looks like and it looks pretty awful. It doesn't matter if games are competitive if the teams aren't good.

Hugh Jackson literally gave the game away to the Jets, through horrible red zone blunders. Browns fans will have a new name for him:

Hugh Jass. o_O

here's a major point that seems to escape almost everyone...so, parity it is, right? then where is the edge? I say the edge is with the coaching staff and the team that has been a paradigm of excellence the past 17 years. Suddenly, this parity thing looks like a HUGE edge for our Pats.

Hugh Jackson literally gave the game away to the Jets, through horrible red zone blunders. Browns fans will have a new name for him:

Hugh Jass. o_O
Btw its Hue

here's a major point that seems to escape almost everyone...so, parity it is, right? then where is the edge? I say the edge is with the coaching staff and the team that has been a paradigm of excellence the past 17 years. Suddenly, this parity thing looks like a HUGE edge for our Pats.
"Commissioner Goodell, Mr. Mara is on line 2. Something about that $/#?sucker Belichick."

Goodell is ruining the game. “Great job” my ***.

Today was a Redzone day all the way for me.

The judges will be rating a performance in the "elite" event based on the following areas:
Offseason/Preseason 5%, first 1/2 of the season 22.5%, second 1/2 of the season 32.5%, playoffs 50%.
Just expect that damn Russian judge to give an unfair score!

No more two a days since the CBA. Lots of polish lost early in the season. No one looks exceptional yet.

No more two a days since the CBA. Lots of polish lost early in the season. No one looks exceptional yet.

This is how I see it as well. Most teams are playing like crap.

In my market had the Buffalo and Jets games to choose from, ineptitude abounds for both of them. Perhaps this "boring" brand of football is why some of the ratings are effected.

Absolutely! IMO, the Pats organization excels regarding the "edge." They are highly competitive where it counts: top coaching, excellent training facilities, continuous improvement in their processes, scouting, and now, a luxury airplane fleet so that the team can be as fresh as possible for their road games. They don't seem to skimp on any items that give them an edge over the other 31.

I got to watch the Jags perform a demolition on the Steelers. After that, split screen between the Cowboys/Packers game and the Rams/Hawks game. Both were good.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back