Votes: 8 4.9%
  • 80-89

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 90+

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suprised the 30s are dominating thus far, it seems like theres lots of elder fans that talk about the 70s and 80s teams that some of us have never seen . Maybe theyre all in bed :p

that is because he posted this thread after our bedtime, old guys started checking in at 5am, when we all wake up!

data collecting Russian troll!

Should've broken out the under 30 category, it would be interesting to know if there are posters here younger than Tom Brady's pro football career.

Suprised the 30s are dominating thus far, it seems like theres lots of elder fans that talk about the 70s and 80s teams that some of us have never seen . Maybe theyre all in bed :p
We just can't make it to our computers...once we get there, those mainframes take a long time to get started, you know. Then we have to make all those punch cards to post. I'll have my answer done in a month or so.

How are you feeling today bud?

the pressure in my head went away but I still have a sore throat. My chest feels funny still which I don’t get. I think I just have a rough case of post Nadal drip. No fever

the pressure in my head went away but I still have a sore throat. My chest feels funny still which I don’t get. I think I just have a rough case of post Nadal drip. No fever

Good, glad to hear. Rest up.

Probably AIDS.

And what about you? You said you were feeling sick then disappeared for a bit. All okay?
Yeah I’m fine. That ended up just being high blood pressure. At 33.

Yeah I’m fine. That ended up just being high blood pressure. At 33.

Really? Sorry to hear...maybe this upcoming downtime will be good for you.

Where is + 100 option ?

Really? Sorry to hear...maybe this upcoming downtime will be good for you.
It wasn’t even that bad, but it was elevated. I had a tough day on Wednesday and had to let a few people go. That never gets easier. Add to that the fact that the market is crashing back down to Earth a bit (making it unlikely they will find a job quickly) and it was a tough day. Plus I’ve quit smoking weed in order to blow stronger seed into my wife when she’s ovulating to create a child and I have to stop going to the gym for now to avoid this god damn virus, and what you get is a high stress/BP day. @Tunescribe you asked what was up with me the other day. Well, here ya go.

Last edited:
The results are about what I expected

I’ve quit smoking weed in order to blow stronger seed into my wife when she’s ovulating to create a child
o_O I sure hope she doesn't read this and conclude the romance has left your relationship.

and I have to stop going to the gym for now to avoid this god damn virus, and what you get is a high stress/BP day. @Tunescribe you asked what was up with me the other day. Well, here ya go.
Are you on medication now for the BP thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes