Votes: 8 4.9%
  • 80-89

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 90+

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah the 30s, when you think you know everything and have the world by the balls.

Got married in that decade, fittingly at the age Jesus got crucified.

Ah the 30s, when you think you know everything and have the world by the balls.

Got married in that decade, fittingly at the age Jesus got crucified.
d68f3a9f18402281066b62362d714206.gif

the pressure in my head went away but I still have a sore throat. My chest feels funny still which I don’t get. I think I just have a rough case of post Nadal drip. No fever

You try some antihistamines?

It wasn’t even that bad, but it was elevated. I had a tough day on Wednesday and had to let a few people go. That never gets easier. Add to that the fact that the market is crashing back down to Earth a bit (making it unlikely they will find a job quickly) and it was a tough day. Plus I’ve quit smoking weed in order to blow stronger seed into my wife when she’s ovulating to create a child and I have to stop going to the gym for now to avoid this god damn virus, and what you get is a high stress/BP day. @Tunescribe you asked what was up with me the other day. Well, here ya go.

Sorry about the layoffs. That is truly an ugly day.

Congrats on the pregnancy attempt. She got you on a schedule? That can chip away at the fun of it. At first, that phone call - "get home in the next 20 minutes!" is pretty cool, but it gets exhausting at some point.

But get it done now. I was on a call this morning with an environmental epidemiologist who said that if current drops in sperm counts extrapolate, by 2060 85% of human males won't be able to father a child naturally.

I'm 61, will turn 62 before the national quarantine is lifted.
Very happy about the 90+ people here. Who are you?

I'll try that again. WHO ARE YOU?

You try some antihistamines?

not a big meds guy. I usually just tough **** out. I have a high tolerance for pain. Feeling much better today. I’m 99 percent sure I don’t have corona cuz I don’t have a fever and my cough isn’t dry. Sore throat is basically gone

Last edited:
not a big meds guy. I usually just tough **** out. I have a high tolerance for pain. Feeling much better today. I’m 99 percent sure I don’t have corona cuz I don’t have corona and my cough isn’t dry. Sore throat is basically gone

I'm not either (a big meds guy) but wow what a difference from a 24 hour cetirizine plus a couple of nasal washes each day. And when the pollen is out in full force trying to copulate with my nose, a snort of the original KY Jelly provides great protection from those little buggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back