• 6-7

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Less than 6.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joey007

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Let’s take a status check after last nights win, because it clearly changed how we see the rest of the season. All hope is not lost yet.

I’m going to say 8-8. I still think we’ll fall short. We won’t be Miami in Miami and Kyler will have his way. That’s two losses right there. I think one more loss will happen along the way, but we’ll be in contention.

They are going to wim 8 in a row and be right back in it !

8-8. That donkeys game hurt.They fall short and the question will be who is the QB next season? This offseason most important for bill.

Really difficult to predict. I could see them ONLY winning HOU & NYJ, but I think that they'll find another one amongst remaining opponents. 7-8 makes sense with 9 being a (spectacular/improbable) upper limit.

6 is the floor. 9 the ceiling imo. I think they'll find a way to get to 8, and keeping their .500 or better streak alive.

8-8. That donkeys game hurt.They fall short and the question will be who is the QB next season? This offseason most important for bill.
I think Cam may have played his way back to an extension if it's reasonable $. They'll still get another QB.

I think Cam may have played his way back to an extension if it's reasonable $. They'll still get another QB.
I would like to see them get younger at that position. Get a potential franchise QB. I would be surprised if cam gets a lot of suitors in the offseason.

I don’t want to have anything to do with Cam next year. We have cap space next year, I think you should be able to find someone better.

I don’t want to have anything to do with Cam next year. We have cap space next year, I think you should be able to find someone better.
I don't think there's anyone on the FA QB list that's really an upgrade over Cam right now unless the team can afford Dak Prescott.

I would like to see them get younger at that position. Get a potential franchise QB. I would be surprised if cam gets a lot of suitors in the offseason.
The 2022 FA class for QB is much more interesting than the 2021 one.

Unless they think Stid has a future here I see them keeping Cam in the short term and also getting someone to groom as the heir to Brady.

6 is the floor. 9 the ceiling
They will win against Houston and the Jets. But Chargers, Arizona and Rams will be tough games. And they will play Miami and Buffalo in the middle in the AFCE battle where both team will need a win imo. I think 8-8 is a good bet.

I don't think there's anyone on the FA QB list that's an upgrade over Cam right now unless the team can afford Dak Prescott.

Prescott will be coming back from an injury. Idk if teams are willing to pay but we shall see.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
The 2022 FA class for QB is much more interesting than the 2021 one.

Unless they think Stid has a future here I see them keeping Cam in the short term and also getting someone to groom as the heir to Brady.

So Lawrence, Fields, Lance are the top 3. You have guys like wilson and trask. I don’t think it’s as bad. I been impressed with trask.

I don't think there's anyone on the FA QB list that's really an upgrade over Cam right now unless the team can afford Dak Prescott.
We will see but Cam can’t carry this team on his back and I think there will be a lot of change on the D next year. Maybe you can get one via trade who knows.

if you resign Cam you know you need to have a good defense and a top notch running game if you want to do anything. I want a QB that can throw.

honestly, I think Cam dreams that he can throw a ball like Meyers did last night.

Those early wins over Miami and Las Vegas could be YUGE if the tie breakers come into play.

We won’t be Miami in Miami and Kyler will have his way.

Why can't they beat Miami in Miami? Brady is the one that struggled there. Brady isn't here anymore. And the Cardinals, eh they needed a hail mary to get past the Bills and have dropped games to the Lions, Panthers and Dolphins. Also could be a classic trap game for them they have Seattle next week and then the Rams the week after the Pats.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back