PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFCCG Practice/Info Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id guess they did (try to) address this over the week..

If you watch the post game locker room, you can see Andrews and he didn't look happy at all even when people were congratulating him. He's a tough dude. I'd be suprised if he and the o-line don't have the the best game of the year so far.

I bet this is a game for Pitt. First I've heard of it. Most have said he's moving fine. Just another mind game.

Yeah, you don't magically limp 3 days after everyone and their mom has seen you walk and practice without one.

3 Steelers questionable, including Green, but others had full partcipation. 7 Pats limited.

OMFG THEY'RE ALL LIMPING!!!!! DOOMED!!!! :D
Yep! That was the video I saw. #15 moving along nicely in the back underneath the water tower

He could be hurting still but clearly is not physically limited

No-one other than Bedard has said anything about this, who knows how accurate it is :

Weird as other beat reporters have said earlier this week that Hogan looks fine. Something to keep track of I suppose..

Yeah, you don't magically limp 3 days after everyone and their mom has seen you walk and practice without one.
Unless he re-injured it or had some type of setback in practice, of course. That was the first thing to come to mind.

Not sure what kind of "mind games" anyone would be playing with the opposition if a guy is limping around after practice in his own locker room a day or two before the game? Are they going to rip up their game plan and start over from scratch based on the possibility that Chris Hogan may/may not play? What is the benefit, as opposed to just keeping him questionable on the injury report, and why would PIT care what combination of receivers are out there at any given time?

Weird as other beat reporters have said earlier this week that Hogan looks fine. Something to keep track of I suppose..

It would be great to have Hogan out there and for him to be a factor, because their secondary can be exploited, but I feel comfortable with Edelman, Amendola, and Mitchell (who apparently has looked good and is likely to play.) I think Lewis and White will be a big part of the gameplan, given that their LBs are weak in coverage.

It would be great to have Hogan out there and for him to be a factor, because their secondary can be exploited, but I feel comfortable with Edelman, Amendola, and Mitchell (who apparently has looked good and is likely to play.) I think Lewis and White will be a big part of the gameplan, given that their LBs are weak in coverage.

My only issue is that after rewatching the Texans game I don't trust Floyd at all anymore. Multiple times he seemed to have no clue what his role was before the snap. I wouldn't have been surprised if Floyd ended up inactive this week but if Hogan really limps around then this changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back