PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION AFCCG: Bengals at Chiefs

My observations:

Kelce looked really sad walking off the field. That gave me a semi.

Someone put Tyreek's kid in protective custody. The punk is likely arm-breaking angry right now.

Strange Chiefs and Bills fans squatting on this board should be gone for a while. Bengals > Chiefs and Bills

Kermit is not clutch. He shat his pants in the 2nd half. Still Brady 7, Kermit 1. LONG way to go. Not happening. Won't even get close.
Kelce's face was ****ing awesome to see hahaha

I think Mahomes is already the GOAT over Brady and speaking of Brady big **** you to bowls for playing cover zero on a generational WR with a safety on him. Brady mops the floor with SF and Cincinnati
What?

I already admitted I got it wrong. I didn't see them coming back from a 21-3 deficit and I didn't see Mahomes falling apart like he did.

In their last two games, I think Cincinnati has erased a 14-point deficit, did it again in the same game, and then an 18-point deficit.

Haha, **** the Chiefs.

Wow!!!!! Man its never felt so good to eat my words. Respect to cincy, their defensive adjustments at halftime and the stand at the end of regulation. Then the int in overtime. Whod have thought they would win this one on great defense

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Back