PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION AFCCG: Bengals at Chiefs

Any NFL player who votes in the “Top 100” and picks Mahomes over Brady is a ****ing moron. Brady wins this game 101 times out of 100.

Mahomes sort of lost the game three times.

Burrow should light up a cigar right now

Let’s go Niners

Unbelievable. This obviously means Joe Brady, Handsome Jimmy G or Stafford are raising the Lombardi. New QB getting a ring.

Lol icky shuffle baby.

Gosh, whatever happened to ... Pat Mahomes, Standard For The Future Of Quarterbacking In The NFL? :whistle:

Rare game to see Mahomes making mistakes like that in crunch time.

I think this loss was on Mahomes. Great job Kitties!

I'd be stunned if the Bengals won this game.

They need at least three TD's off three TO's. Whether a pick six. 6 points off a fumble etc. Chiefs don't give the ball away much. Bengals could use a special teams TD too.

Bengals OL is in shambles. That means there will be 4 to 5 drives with a fg or less. Can't win that way against a lethal offense.

Joe Burrow can have the game of his life. Yet, that still doesn't mean they win. See: Josh Allen.

The only team left (IMO) who can beat the Chiefs are the Rams. And that is dependent upon good Stafford showing up. Not the one prone to head shaking picks.

So there is a chance for Cincy to win. But it's going to take turnovers and special teams.
Bump

1643584864878.png

Can’t guess the score for ****, which is why I don’t gamble, but I picked the winner.

Joe Burrow man. He’s got the Brady DNA of never being out of it. Thank you for ending the chiefs season Joey!

Anyone has infos on chiefs planet?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back