PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION AFCCG: Bengals at Chiefs

That is ridiculous. It’s like starting a “is Flacco better than Brady” that one year he thought he was elite !

I mean, I like Burrow. I think he’ll be VG. But, let’s ease off !
Yup.

Though I do think the difference between Burrow and Mahomes will be smaller than Flacco and Brady.

As others have said, Cincinnati is a good reference point for New England. Burrow is a decent comp for Mac. The Cincinnati OL is worse than New England's and Mixon is probably a bit better than Harris. The obvious glaring difference is Chase.
But their D-Line had good pressure today.....amazed that they sacked Mahomes 3x.

Once they stopped letting Mahomes run out of the pocket....the game turned, IMO.

"My precious goo gee gaa gaa Chiefies will win this in a cakewalk!!!!"

f0d.jpg

If you have enough home postseason games, you are going to lose more than a few.

Granted, never in my life did I expect what transpired today to occur.
You could not imagine it because you are an arrogant little fanboy with no perspective.

The Bengals had already beaten you this year and they have a very good team. You sure were favor but thinking it would be easy was ****ing arrogant... and incredibly dumb.

I’m aware the bills are a problem however the chiefs have Brown, Mathieu, Ward & Ingram as fas. Jonathan Jones was already the cheatcode vs. Hill & Kelce will be 33.

The pats matchup well with the chiefs & their roster should be worse. The AFC isn’t that far out of reach IMO.

Left my viewing at the end of regulation for the ride home. Got home and Cinn is at the 20ish, third and whatever and the FG kicker is coming on to the field. Damn I missed the best part of the game.

OTOH. I saw a score prediction on another board, Chiefs 45-3, and when they made it 21-3, I thought the guy may be on to something.

Congrats to the Bengals for upsetting the apple cart!

No.. just no. The play call was a screen with a few seconds left. That's not putting your offense in a position to get points.
Right. Even if that wasn't the primary receiver, the safety valve should have been in the end zone.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back