PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Gase is Out

The guys on the radio said the chargers were looking at biename from kc.

The guys on the radio said the chargers were looking at biename from kc.

Chargers are a nice attraction because of the QB. Even in a division with Mahomes they’re not that far off from competing for that division.

That didn’t take long ;)

Still can’t believe he stayed on if he knew it was coming (he denied it earlier in the week) - but if he did and stayed on anyway, then that just makes it worse.

I think it’s very consistent with a coaches mentality to see his team through to the end.

Reactions: Ian
Adios, then. He completely wet his pants in the SEC Championship and his ability to get 5 star recruits has not panned out. I’d love for him to stay, but won’t panic if he leaves.

gotta promote your guy grantham at that point

Au contraire! Go read BB gushing about Gase leading up to Jets game. Gase was actually a pretty formidable OC... could see him as a decent option to replace Josh if he leaves.

I know, not what folks want to hear on here, but who is a better option in-house? Would probably rather Billy OB
I wanted Kellen Moore but Dallas locked him up wisely.
Could see him as a head coach in the next few years

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back