PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to exponentially increase the ABject pain of the corner of delusional suckers here:

I, Shmessy Horatio McGillicuddy , do hereby swear and affirm, that IF the New England Patriots add Antonio Brown to its active player roster at ANY time after the submission of this post, will promise NEVER to post on this website ever again.

May you all enjoy the dream! :p

Well now I’m sold

Couldnt remember what he did but hear his name when listening to the station.

Certainly isn't Adam Schefter ... but Zo definitely has some really solid sources down in Foxboro...

My guess: He has zero info
i
Couldnt remember what he did but hear his name when listening to the station.

Certainly isn't Adam Schefter ... but Zo definitely has some really solid sources down in Foxboro...

My guess: He has zero info
Zo -yes

Hardy- Only connection he has in Foxboro is he knows the bartender at Davios

I'm going on record as saying I don't want Brown back. I think it's an incident waiting to happen (not off the field, just some kind of clowning that becomes a distraction).
On the upside, he would only have to make it though 6 regular season games and the playoffs. Not even a full season to make it through anymore :D

Even if Brown miraculously resigned with the Patriots, he'd immediately get placed on the exempt list by Goodell. I don't know why people keep glossing over that. The Patriots being willing to bring him back is far from the only hurdle.

I dont think Bill or anyone would care much. They would give their usual stock answers and just move on.

Kraft is the one who would have to actually accept the apology and be ok with all the media hits coming.

He was cut from the organization way BEFORE his tweet about Kraft. It was over with the group posse texting at the artist.

The tweet about Kraft had nothing to do with the organization cutting ties with Anna Nicole.....

Reiss just posted that he thinks AB returning is a non-starter... He is very well connected and usually doesn't post things until he has talked to a few people. Just dont see this happening.

Even if Brown miraculously resigned with the Patriots, he'd immediately get placed on the exempt list by Goodell. I don't know why people keep glossing over that. The Patriots being willing to bring him back is far from the only hurdle.
Gordon was allowed back.

Bring AB BACK. Damn it, Bob. Just do it, for once in your life say **** the media and public opinion. Just win baby.

I'm just loving this, by the way. Watching some of you folks drunkstumble around in your heads is fascinating! :D

He was cut from the organization way BEFORE his tweet about Kraft. It was over with the group posse texting at the artist.

The tweet about Kraft had nothing to do with the organization cutting ties with Anna Nicole.....

Yes. But I would argue his tweet about Kraft cuts deeper on a personal level than anything else he did. So Kraft would have to be able to actually get over that.

Bring AB BACK. Damn it, Bob. Just do it, for once in your life say **** the media and public opinion. Just win baby.

Because maybe THAT will finally make him a winning NFL owner???????

Just to exponentially increase the ABject pain of the corner of delusional suckers here:

I, Shmessy Horatio McGillicuddy , do hereby swear and affirm, that IF the New England Patriots add Antonio Brown to its active player roster at ANY time after the submission of this post, will promise NEVER to post on this website ever again.

May you all enjoy the dream! :p

You can't use the lost password thing...that one has been taken.

Reiss just posted that he thinks AB returning is a non-starter... He is very well connected and usually doesn't post things until he has talked to a few people. Just dont see this happening.
People forget the hurricane this guy caused. BB walking out of conferences....It was awful

Hes the football version of Gyp Rosetti.

Yes. But I would argue his tweet about Kraft cuts deeper on a personal level than anything else he did. So Kraft would have to be able to actually get over that.

It was all over before the tweet.

The tweet is completely irrelevant.

The group posse texting at the artist ended it all. Fait accompli.

Is this supposed to imply they will or won’t re-sign him?

Exactly. I suspect that he is not that familiar with this cliché and how it is used . It happens.

Reiss is a 50 year old virgin. Don't pay any attention to him.

Nothing can stop this AB train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes