PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going on record as saying I don't want Brown back. I think it's an incident waiting to happen (not off the field, just some kind of clowning that becomes a distraction).

But I'm also going to admit my own hypocrisy and immediately start thinking of how he can help the offense if he DOES come back. I'm very comfortable being a two-faced snake.
You and I are in the same boat.

I'm going on record as saying I don't want Brown back. I think it's an incident waiting to happen (not off the field, just some kind of clowning that becomes a distraction).

But I'm also going to admit my own hypocrisy and immediately start thinking of how he can help the offense if he DOES come back. I'm very comfortable being a two-faced snake.

Or a snake oils salesman.:D

Or even Player's lesser-known follow-up hit...

giphy.gif
I love both those songs!

Last edited:
So would you choose Wynn or AB ... if it was a choice.
Newhouse looks good enough for me if it's AB.

Gronk knows about it, that was his reference to the receiver call . . . only problem is the NFL probably still won't let him play :(
Which would set an egregious precedent.

Hes the 3rd wheel to Fat Beetle and Zo on middays.
Couldnt remember what he did but hear his name when listening to the station.

Certainly isn't Adam Schefter ... but Zo definitely has some really solid sources down in Foxboro...

My guess: He has zero info

I’ve been calling for bringing AB back since he was cut prematurely after Week 2. Some of us knew that we needed him and it has become only more apparent. Brady knows it and Belichick knows it.

AB and Wynn returning would make a huge difference and fill two holes that have been killing this offense all season.

Maybe if AB accuses Kraft of racism, Kraft will capitulate and give the ok on re-signing him.

Just to exponentially increase the ABject pain of the corner of delusional suckers here:

I, Shmessy Horatio McGillicuddy , do hereby swear and affirm, that IF the New England Patriots add Antonio Brown to its active player roster at ANY time after the submission of this post, will promise NEVER to post on this website ever again.

May you all enjoy the dream! :p

It’s not going to happen, but if the Patriots did bring him back, this place would be thoroughly entertaining.
People were saying there was no way Bill would sign him in the first place.

Just to exponentially increase the ABject pain of the corner of delusional suckers here:

I, Shmessy Horatio McGillicuddy , do hereby swear and affirm, that IF the New England Patriots add Antonio Brown to its active player roster at ANY time after the submission of this post, will promise NEVER to post on this website ever again.

May you all enjoy the dream! :p

Yikes...and what about Dikembe ?

People were saying there was no way Bill would sign him in the first place.

I dont think Bill or anyone would care much. They would give their usual stock answers and just move on.

Kraft is the one who would have to actually accept the apology and be ok with all the media hits coming.

Yikes...and what about Dikembe ?

I would release him from my basement at that time.

Post edit: But not NEM . He stays shackled down there no matter what.

Last edited:
Maybe if AB accuses Kraft of racism, Kraft will capitulate and give the ok on re-signing him.
I’m not a huge fan of the race card. But in this case I’ll support its use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes