PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's happening.... go ahead AB haters - dislike dislike disagree.. o_O

Feel like a bad guy saying this but I’d be fine resigning him.

Bring this man home to Foxboro.

I’m only on page 8 so far but has anyone seen if AB was spotted at an airport in Boston yet
My sister's uncle's best friend's limo driver's mechanic said that he saw AB boarding a plane to an unknown location earlier today.

My sister's uncle's best friend's limo driver's mechanic said that he saw AB boarding a plane to an unknown location earlier today.
What is a limo driver's mechanic doing at the airport watching people board planes? Also, if he DID see AB board a plane, he must have known where it was going.

What is a limo driver's mechanic doing at the airport watching people board planes? Also, if he DID see AB board a plane, he must have known where it was going.
Seriously? Wow, I guess you left your humor in the shed tonight? The most important question is why real questions are being asked about a post that so clearly was meant to be silly and not taken with an ounce of seriousness

But to answer your question, the limo driver's mechanic could have been sitting at his gate waiting on a flight himself. Do you know where every flight is going when you're sitting at an airport?

Seriously? Wow, I guess you left your humor in the shed tonight? The most important question is why real questions are being asked about a post that so clearly was meant to be silly and not taken with an ounce of seriousness.
No, not seriously, I know you were joking. But it could've been a better joke. ;)

so what are you saying...I gotta be kosher to stay at Patjew's house?

Any truth to the rumor that AB is the whistleblower?

Oh ****

1229nAY.jpg

AB needs to return and save this damn offense.

Sign me up for AB coming back. Its a win/win. If he plays he's obviously an upgrade to the offense. If he screws up he gets cut AGAIN. The meltdown would be pure gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes