PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AB toying with us again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antonio Brown is hoping for a decision “very soon”

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, Brown remains hopeful that a decision will come “very soon.” There’s a sense of optimism from Brown’s perspective that he will be cleared to return to the NFL before the 2019 regular season ends.

This could be bull crap but maybe not. If he is cleared, we need him.

Last edited:
I have officially changed my mind and hope that the fence can be mended so to speak
allowing him to return.

EDIT: @QuantumMechanic did not bother to read the article I posted

Last edited:
so what are you saying...I gotta be kosher to stay at Patjew's house?

Or be intrigued about what's behind the short towel.

With AB on the offense TB will have more than one option on offense other than JE11.
Right now teams are double teaming Jules and the rest of the bums can’t get open.

James White is the only other playmaker.

Might as well bring in AB and swallow your pride and let him ball, sh*t if he does well he might comeback for year two...

This team ain’t getting past the Ravens with the current squad on offense.
I hate to admit it but I think the road to the SB this year for the AFC might come down to the Ravens and Pats. The chiefs seem like a broken team this year.

I hate the Ravens and I would hate to see another Harbaugh getting a shot to a SB again.

With AB and Wynn back this team will become at least 50% better. You just can’t get many receivers as good as AB in this league.

With Wynn and AB all will be fine

Giusto?

Gordon was allowed back.
Stop comparing substance abuse suspensions to personal conduct/conduct detrimental suspensions. They are totally different.

Substance abuse punishments and procedures were negotiated in great detail by the owners and the NFLPA and are set down explicitly in the CBA. Roger and his minions have very little discretion in substance abuse cases.

Do I believe it will happen? No. Would I welcome being wrong about that? Absolutely yes!

Why would Adam Butler toy with us :confused:

so what are you saying...I gotta be kosher to stay at Patjew's house?
Your unkosher ass is always welcome at casa Patjew.

I’d like him back but goodell would just exempt him

He ain't coming back. Stop getting my hopes up.

Stop comparing substance abuse suspensions to personal conduct/conduct detrimental suspensions. They are totally different.

Substance abuse punishments and procedures were negotiated in great detail by the owners and the NFLPA and are set down explicitly in the CBA. Roger and his minions have very little discretion in substance abuse cases.

If the league clears him, what is your reason for objecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes